Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendi Nix of espn reports Farve "is actively considering accepting this marketing and merchandising contract with the Green Bay Packers that would keep him in retirement...He would not be in uniform for the upcoming season...Both sources confirm there is no trade imminent... "

Wendi Nix of espn reports Farve "is actively considering accepting this marketing and merchandising contract with the Green Bay Packers that would keep him in retirement...He would not be in uniform for the upcoming season...Both sources confirm there is no trade imminent... "

So PFT is complete bull****?

Guys, relax.

The Jets & Packers are close to making a deal and at the same time Brett is considering taking the $20 million / marketing offer. Right now I'd say its 50/50. We will hopefully know by tomorrow, at the latest, what Brett is going to do. My money is that he'll sleep on it and make a decision tomorrow whether he'd want to take the money or play for the Jets.

Yes Ghost, everyone needs to f'ing relax. Right now we're at a 50/50 point where either Favre is going to the Jets or he's going to take the money and stay retired. We'll see what happens by hopefully tomorrow.

Yes Ghost, everyone needs to f'ing relax. Right now we're at a 50/50 point where either Favre is going to the Jets or he's going to take the money and stay retired. We'll see what happens by hopefully tomorrow.

Good post baby! We still gotta chance.

I can picture us with a Top 10 pick for sure with this scrub at QB.

I can't, unless 8-8 or so gets a top 10 pick..

This team is build for 8 wins with Pennington at QB.. maybe more if the ball bounces right.. Now with someone like Favre, I think that expands to 10 but Pennington wouldn't go 4-12 with this team... He's a good game manager.... However if you force him to win it, then you are in trouble. However, the Jets are not going to need their QB to WIN IT every week... just not LOSE IT.

I can't, unless 8-8 or so gets a top 10 pick..

This team is build for 8 wins with Pennington at QB.. maybe more if the ball bounces right.. Now with someone like Favre, I think that expands to 10 but Pennington wouldn't go 4-12 with this team... He's a good game manager.... However if you force him to win it, then you are in trouble. However, the Jets are not going to need their QB to WIN IT every week... just not LOSE IT.

Chargers, Pats twice, Bills twice, Titans, Seahawks?

Those are 7 loses already with Pennington at QB.

Archived