Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it was reported on the show first report on espn.

There still talking about Favre but they reported what I said in the beggining of the show.

Didn't you get your thread making abilities taken away once before for doing this exact same thing?

You report that Steven Jackson will not play this year which is complete BS and then you report that Favre is coming to NY which just about everyone now knows will not happen?

I thought this kid was banned from starting threads a while ago? I guess there's your reason why.

Didn't you get your thread making abilities taken away once before for doing this exact same thing?

No I got it away, because I made too many threads.

But im not going to do that anymore and i was given my abilities back.

Im just reporting what was said on TV.

see guy im not reporting BS!

Do us all a favor and only report something you can link back to as proof as fact. It will make all our lives easier.

See, now you got faba mad at you. he doesn't get mad at anybody, EVER!

you've gotten your abilities back? what are you doing here?!?!? there are kittens to be saved!!!

Yup, with the ever reliable source of kobe agreeing with you we might as well make it official.

He's pulling this sh*t from thin air. There was no report on ESPN today that said anything remotely close to "BRETT FAVRE MAY BE A JET". Brett Farve says he wants to go to the Vikings or maybe the Bears to a lesser extent. If anything they debunked anything linking Favre to us. It's too late for him to get familiar with the players, learn the Offense etc. He will not be in green and white. We're just punishing ourselves right now.

fromNFL.com heres part of what im reporting.

News Main E-mail

Posted: 5 minutes ago

Favre makes exit from training camp before Packers' practice

NFL.com Wire Reports

Minutes before what was anticipated to be his first practice since his reinstatement to the NFL on Tuesday afternoon, Brett Favre left the Green Bay Packers practice facility.

Favre emerged from the Lambeau Field loading dock and proceeded to exit the stadium's back gate in a red sport utility vehicle at around 1:45 p.m. CT, approximately 15 minutes before the Packers' only scheduled practice of the day. It was the first practice Favre was eligible for following his reinstatement to the NFL and addition to the Packers' active roster on Monday.

He's pulling this sh*t from thin air. There was no report on ESPN today that said anything remotely close to "BRETT FAVRE MAY BE A JET". Brett Farve says he wants to go to the Vikings or maybe the Bears to a lesser extent. If anything they debunked anything linking Favre to us. It's too late for him to get familiar with the players, learn the Offense etc. He will not be in green and white. We're just punishing ourselves right now.

im not saying it said he may be a jet. IM SAYING THE PACKERS WONT TRADE HIM TO MINNESOTA BUT A TRADE SOEMHWERE IS BEING WORKED OUT, THEREFORE THERES A CHANCE ITS THE JETS!

I NEVER SAID HES GOING TO BE A JET.

fromNFL.com heres part of what im reporting.

News Main E-mail

Posted: 5 minutes ago

Favre makes exit from training camp before Packers' practice

NFL.com Wire Reports

Minutes before what was anticipated to be his first practice since his reinstatement to the NFL on Tuesday afternoon, Brett Favre left the Green Bay Packers practice facility.

Favre emerged from the Lambeau Field loading dock and proceeded to exit the stadium's back gate in a red sport utility vehicle at around 1:45 p.m. CT, approximately 15 minutes before the Packers' only scheduled practice of the day. It was the first practice Favre was eligible for following his reinstatement to the NFL and addition to the Packers' active roster on Monday.

im not saying it said he may be a jet. IM SAYING THE PACKERS WONT TRADE HIM TO MINNESOTA BUT A TRADE SOEMHWERE IS BEING WORKED OUT, THEREFORE THERES A CHANCE ITS THE JETS!

I NEVER SAID HES GOING TO BE A JET.

He has to approve being traded someplace before he can be traded, for crying out loud, he wont even SPEAK TO THE JETS!!!! What makes you think we have more than a 2 % chance of landing him? We know he wont land in Tampa because he says he wants to play in a cold weather climate. But he won't even acknowledge our interest or speak to us. Not to mention, we're already in Preseason, it's a little late to inject a new QB in a system he may or may not be familiar with, around people he isnt familiar with. He won't come here.

I would LOVE to see Favre in puke green. C'mon Woody and Pizza Face, make it happen!

Lemme get this straight.....U, a pats fan, wanna see the Jets become SB contenders? Do u realize if their young guys play well Favre will catapult that team right into patsy territory ??

guys just delete this thread. I tried to report what was said on Tv, and you guys thik its BS

and someone said the Jackson was BS, but it wasnt. I said what was said on TV.

hey, kid... a bit of priceless advice from me to you:

only believe half of what you see and none of what you hear... especially where tv is concerned and even more so when it's news and even more than that when it's sports news. the only real facts provided are the scores and stats. everything else is pure speculation, which no one here has a problem with... unless you try to guise it as actual information...

keep trying though.

Lemme get this straight.....U, a pats fan, wanna see the Jets become SB contenders? Do u realize if their young guys play well Favre will catapult that team right into patsy territory ??

Dude Brett Favre is only Jesus Christ in Green Bay he loses all power when he leaves Wisconsin. He was a great qb about 8 years ago. Now he's just a decent qb with a good arm. He's not going to put the Jets over the top. I'm all for them blowing up the cap to bring in this has been attention whore.

Now wait one moment -

Like Brett needs pre-season and his arrogance will lead him to beleive that he will not need that much time to learn the playbook. If it looks like he may be warming the bench in GB, and a trade to NY is not possible - well, NY would be likely....I mean, Woody is about to unleash the horrors of PSL's right?

And, explain to me the whole "Favre wants to play in the cold weather, therefore Minnesota is his best option" - when they play in a dome? Do they mean literally play? Like sledding in the park and making snow angels in his backyard?

Stiller - I truly beleive that Favre is an over-rated ego maniac who's magical days are over and he's godo for at least seven killer ints this season. If I am wrong - which is a distinct possibility - I welcome the challenge. Bring it! It's fun! :)

Enough Brett Favre !!!!!!!

I am so sick and F'n tired of this d-bag and the ballwashing being done by EFPN.

Trade Him

Cut Him

Release Him

Just do something already. Either move the F on or make him the G-Damn starter and be done with it already.

Stiller - I truly beleive that Favre is an over-rated ego maniac who's magical days are over and he's godo for at least seven killer ints this season. If I am wrong - which is a distinct possibility - I welcome the challenge. Bring it! It's fun!

OK i conceed he has had his share of costly INT's. But adding him to a team with a much improved O-line and young talented D certainly would make them contenders on paper IMO. No matter his age, he's still got the arm and competitive juices to give u guys a run IMO.

If i remember right, didn't Richard Seymore always struggle against Faneca as well?

Enough Brett Favre !!!!!!!

I am so sick and F'n tired of this d-bag and the ballwashing being done by EFPN.

Trade Him

Cut Him

Release Him

Just do something already. Either move the F on or make him the G-Damn starter and be done with it already.

AGREED!!!!!

Archived