Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

Enough Brett Favre !!!!!!!

I am so sick and F'n tired of this d-bag and the ballwashing being done by EFPN.

Trade Him

Cut Him

Release Him

Just do something already. Either move the F on or make him the G-Damn starter and be done with it already.

Would it be OK if us Steeler and Pat fans still discuss him? LOL

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK i conceed he has had his share of costly INT's. But adding him to a team with a much improved O-line and young talented D certainly would make them contenders on paper IMO. No matter his age, he's still got the arm and competitive juices to give u guys a run IMO.

If i remember right, didn't Richard Seymore always struggle against Faneca as well?

How so? Didn't the Pats usually beat the sh*t of Pitt when he was playing there? :D

Brett gets rid of Chad, thats the most important thing here. Anything else he does is an added bonus.

Getting Brett would be pointless. There's nothing that he will offer that Penny will not.

At best, he gets to the playoffs and ****s it all up. That applies to both QB's.

Getting Brett would be pointless. There's nothing that he will offer that Penny will not.

At best, he gets to the playoffs and ****s it all up. That applies to both QB's.

LOL. Favre was a field goal away from the Superbowl last year and you're comparing him to Chad put-put Pennington who's never even played in a conference championship game.

Get real, lol.

LOL. Favre was a field goal away from the Superbowl last year and you're comparing him to Chad put-put Pennington who's never even played in a conference championship game.

Get real, lol.

Chad was a field goal away from a conference championship game though. Lets be honest Favre had a chance to get his team to the SB and he threw a INT.

Wow--Mortenson seems to think the Jets chances are rising, and that "some of Brett's family members want him to go to New York"

Also says he doesn't know if it will matter...but still...

WOW...just WOW

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp08/news/story?id=3520064

The NYJETS have got to make GB an offer they cant refuse.I havent read 1 thing positive about any of the QBs we have in camp yet.Everythig is speculation and dreams.I like Pennington but he will do what he has in the past fail us.Im not sold on Clemens and the organization is not ready to go with a rookie in Ratliff or Ainge.

1 last ditch all out effort to GET FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow--Mortenson seems to think the Jets chances are rising, and that "some of Brett's family members want him to go to New York"

Also says he doesn't know if it will matter...but still...

WOW...just WOW

Looks like Deanna wants to come to NY and Favre wants no part of it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp08/news/story?id=3520064

The NYJETS have got to make GB an offer they cant refuse.I havent read 1 thing positive about any of the QBs we have camp yet.Everythig is speculation and dreams.I like Pennington but he will do what he has in the past fail us.Im not sold on Clemens and the organization is not ready to go with a rookie in Ratliff or Ainge.

1 last ditch all out effort to GET FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree, whole heartedly. Farve is not a sure thing in my opinion. We're not talking about Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, or someone along those lines--Farve is older, and he too has his flaws...and we still dont know if there'd be more than one year to work with him. It's impossible to say what will happen, honestly...

But in the end, if he's here, I'll root my heart out for him, and if he's not, I'll root for Chad, Kellen, or David Harris(I'm just sayin'....Harris=Superbowl)

I disagree, whole heartedly. Farve is not a sure thing in my opinion. We're not talking about Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, or someone along those lines--Farve is older, and he too has his flaws...and we still dont know if there'd be more than one year to work with him. It's impossible to say what will happen, honestly...

But in the end, if he's here, I'll root my heart out for him, and if he's not, I'll root for Chad, Kellen, or David Harris(I'm just sayin'....Harris=Superbowl)

How many times are WE the fans and the NYJETS organization gonna get burned by Chad Pennington.If it isnt his shoulder this year look for the ankle injury to be a reason for failure.I like Chad and want him to WIN here but its the same old story year after year.

Clemens looked very shakey and in my opinion is not gonna get the job done.This team is being built to WIN NOW.Favre gives us alot better chance than any QB on our roster.

Chad was a field goal away from a conference championship game though. Lets be honest Favre had a chance to get his team to the SB and he threw a INT.

yes he was, too bad he couldn't muster more than 3 points that game...i mean i know pitt's defense was good but to hold the all mighty Chad to 3 points? unheard of...

well i guess we were shut out twice that year...

latest PFT:

FAVRE TO TAMPA TALKS HEATING UP

Posted by Mike Florio on August 5, 2008, 5:25 p.m. UTC

As the football-following world (or, that is, those who aren’t sick of this story by now) prepares to hear what Packers coach Mike McCarthy has to say in an upcoming press conference, there is mounting evidence that quarterback Brett Favre could soon be traded.

But not to the Lions, Vikings, or Bears. Instead, he could be traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneeers.

Various media outlets (including the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel) are indicating that the Packers and the Bucs are still talking, and that Favre apparently is warming to the idea of playing in a place that he reportedly said a few weeks ago was too hot.

Indeed, the savebrett.net web site, is suggesting that it’s a done deal.

Jeff Garcia? You might soon get your wish to be paid market value.

Archived