Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OVERBLOWN ????? :bwahaharoll::rl:

STFU and go die in a corner patsy fan.

Yah, it was overblown. How the punishment fit that crime is beyond me - and by punishment, I mean the media backlash. Seriously, they filmed something that is out in the open for all to see. Yah, they weren't supposed to, but the 49'ers weren't supposed to circumvent the salary cap either - and nary a negative word 'bout them? Why? Media access. BB is a prick and poeple want to stick it to the prick.

Anyway, that's how I feel. But you sure are hardcore ;) Should I go die in a corner too?

crossing route.

You are aware that many times when a receiver runs a crossing pattern and he appears to easily run away from the CB, it is because the defense was in a zone defense.

I just want to make sure you were armed with with some football knowledge when you pretend you understand football.

Someone needs to take over were Jeff Garcia left off.

revis

-realtalk-

brett ratlitt gonna be a beast

crossing route.

404:beastNotFound

I think my wife put something in my dinner. I don't understand a single post in this thread! And then I thought I heard the Jets are in contention for Farve. I hope this $hit wears off soon.

157 pages already!!! lol

Hey, the Jets NEED to pull the trigger on this. Get Favre wearing Gang Green. We ain't Doing **** with Clemens or Penny. Draft picks? SO WHAT!!?

Grow a pair. Pull the trigger.

A

B

C

!!!!

The Jets have already made their offer. I think they're just waiting for Favre and the Packers to finally figure out WTF they want to do.

Favre > Chad or Kellen You leave

Kellen or Chad > Favre. I leave.

That is beyond ridiculous because never once have I claimed Pennington or Clemens to be a better QB than Brett Favre. That has nothing to do with any of my points.

Try another bet. nobody is leaving over a football bet, that is ridiculous.

Jets | New facility could help land Favre

Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:29:35 -0700

Dave Hutchinson, of The Star-Ledger, reports the New York Jets' new facility could help land Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre. Favre is said to be reconsidering the Jets because he has learned he doesn't have to live in Manhattan, N.Y., and some areas surrounding the team's new Florham Park facility have a country feel to them.

Jets | New facility could help land Favre

Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:29:35 -0700

Dave Hutchinson, of The Star-Ledger, reports the New York Jets' new facility could help land Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre. Favre is said to be reconsidering the Jets because he has learned he doesn't have to live in Manhattan, N.Y., and some areas surrounding the team's new Florham Park facility have a country feel to them.

If the Jets get Favre because of NJ that would be the greatest thing ever. A big F.U. to all the guys whining about leaving Long Island.

Go New Jersey.

O'Doyle's Rule!!!

no matter the logic and the downside... I have to say **** it. I WANT FAVRE! He is still the ****ing man. After he is done beating the pats like red headed step children he'll snap that little fairy princess brady in two and bitch slap Mr. T and Chuck Norris.

I have gone back and forth on this. And I have said some harsh personal things about Favre. Now that it seems like we have a real chance to actually get him, all I can say is ... All is forgiven. Welcome, wayward son. Namath to Favre. Everything in between was just passing time. Mostly short passes.

If the Jets get Favre because of NJ that would be the greatest thing ever. A big F.U. to all the guys whining about leaving Long Island.

Go New Jersey.

O'Doyle's Rule!!!

It's a huge F.U. considering the fact that I'm whining AND I don't want Favre! :lol:

Archived