Pure Class

Gainzo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disturbing this is the folks around them laughing and egging them on. I am sure this occurs everywhere else. These are obviously some of the newer generations Yankee fans, boozed up and behaving like morons.

They banned beer sales in the bleachers at Yankee Stadium 2 or 3 years ago and this crap still happens.

If I ever hear the words "class and Yankees" in the same sentence again I may just go postal.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this video.

That fan without a doubt got drunk before the game and probably was taunting those great Yankee fans who were there to simply watch a ballgame in an alcohol free section.

They were probably just pointing out the trash to security. ;)

They banned beer sales in the bleachers at Yankee Stadium 2 or 3 years ago and this crap still happens.

If I ever hear the words "class and Yankees" in the same sentence again I may just go postal.

Yeah, okay, whatever you say. You boston fans are the ****ing worst. Sitting on your ****ing high horses acting like you and your team are better than everyone else. It's ****ing sick the Pride and Hubris displayed by Boston Sports fans. If you think that **** doesn't happen like this all the time in all stadiums you're naive. Just because this is one of the more choreographed and creative versions out there doesn't mean that worse **** doesn't happen in other parks. I remember wearing a yankee shirt to shea at like 13 and almost getting assaulted by some fat piece of **** met fan because of it.

I have been to many Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins games over the years and have never seen anything close to what those d-bags did in the video.

Red Sox fans do this:

5g7K8gYMsDw

They be drunk and stupid, but they aren't ganging up on some guy who just wants to watch the game.

Yet Red Sox fans can parade with tshirts proclaiming every Yankee Sucks or he Swallows and thats just good fun. Right?

And Gainzo, how do you know that Red Sox fans don't gang up on someone? You even said so yourself that you don't get out to Fenway at all anymore. Red Sox fans are bigger *******s than Yankees fans and you and every other baseball fan know it.

Yankees fans.

ztPQieRucKE

Hey Gainzo --

Your thread title was misleading. I was expecting you to post something were Yankee fans did something wrong. All they did here was try to educate two young gay males about the virtues of being with a women.

It was a noble gesture if you ask me.

Disturbing this is the folks around them laughing and egging them on. I am sure this occurs everywhere else. These are obviously some of the newer generations Yankee fans, boozed up and behaving like morons.

Obviously that someone wasnt aware that the Yankees had a team in the 80's and early 90's.

Fans were able to bring guns to the stadium then. Geeze, now people are appalled by calling a Sawx fan gay in unicen.

Talk about being on the wrong website.

Yet Red Sox fans can parade with tshirts proclaiming every Yankee Sucks or he Swallows and thats just good fun. Right?

And Gainzo, how do you know that Red Sox fans don't gang up on someone? You even said so yourself that you don't get out to Fenway at all anymore. Red Sox fans are bigger *******s than Yankees fans and you and every other baseball fan know it.

Do Yankees fans wear t-shirts that make of the Red Sox? Of course.

I don't go to Fenway much anymore because it is expensive. Red Sox fans may be clowns but they would never do what those dbags in the video did.

I didn't even mention that the "tough guys" in the video were big Village People fans.

Every team has classless fans. College. Pro. Doesnt matter the sport.

I've seen it. In Jacksonville when the Jets got their butt kicked.

At UNH when UMass got their butt kicked.

At Fenway.

Never at the new garden for hockey... not enough people... right Garbie??

Please dont think any of you have classy fans. You dont. There is trash everywhere.

image%7B0%7D%5B8%5D_1.png

Do Yankees fans wear t-shirts that make of the Red Sox? Of course.

I don't go to Fenway much anymore because it is expensive. Red Sox fans may be clowns but they would never do what those dbags in the video did.

I didn't even mention that the "tough guys" in the video were big Village People fans.

Dude -- get real. There are female posters on this board that have posted FIRST HAND accounts of being harassed at Patriots games. To think that Fenway Pawk is any less harassing is just naive.

No go give your Nomar Bobble Head a kiss goodnight and tuck yourself in.

Dude -- get real. There are female posters on this board that have posted FIRST HAND accounts of being harassed at Patriots games. To think that Fenway Pawk is any less harassing is just naive.

I'm sure they have been harrassed but what those arseclowns did in the video I posted was ridiculous.

The video's you posted of stupid Red Sox fans has nothing to do with what I posted.

POTW nominee

That was nice, Max

I'm sure they have been harrassed but what those arseclowns did in the video I posted was ridiculous.

The video's you posted of stupid Red Sox fans has nothing to do with what I posted.

The girl said that Yankee fans, "can suck a vibrator out of her a$$hole". We were talking in the context of "pure class". I feel confident that her commentary more than qualifies.

Those guys were laughing. The bleachers are for big boys. In an age of political correctness it is all we have left. Don't you dare try to take that from us!

"GAYMAN, get up off of your knees

I say GAYMAN, you will catch a disease

I say GAYMAN, don't touch me please

BECAUSE. YOU. HAVE. GOT. A. DISEASE

GAYMAN what that sperm off your chin

I say GAYMAN, what you do is a sin

I say GAYMAN, I won't let you win

because, YOU. HAVE. GOT. A. DISEASE! "

those are apparently the lyrics.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Boston fans wouldn't do things like these. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Its a ****ing song getting on visiting fans. They arn't harming him, they arn't beating the **** out of him, they're just getting on him. Sorry, but fans get on opposing teams fans all the f'ing time. Lets see, I had beer bottles thrown at me and friends in Foxboro, we had burgers and horse **** thrown at our JN Cleveland tailgate in 2006, but thats okay as long as there isn't a song to go with it. Please.

I have been to many Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins games over the years and have never seen anything close to what those d-bags did in the video.

Red Sox fans do this:

5g7K8gYMsDw

They be drunk and stupid, but they aren't ganging up on some guy who just wants to watch the game.

I've been to Sawx, Pats and Bruins games in Boston. Their behavior is no better, and in many cases worse. Be serious-all sports these days attracts drunken knuckleheads. The only difference is that with Sawx fans you arrogant bastids pretend you invented baseball. The fans there are as bad as anyone else, and a whole bunch more self-important. And I've got news for you-at least the Mets and Yanks are getting new stadiums,and you'll be stuck with that cramped firetrap s____hole.

The girl said that Yankee fans, "can suck a vibrator out of her a$$hole". We were talking in the context of "pure class". I feel confident that her commentary more than qualifies.

Those guys were laughing. The bleachers are for big boys. In an age of political correctness it is all we have left. Don't you dare try to take that from us!

If the Yankee bleachers were for big boys why did they ban the sale of alcohol?

There is no justification for what those clowns did in the video.

Lets see which is worse:

Throwing beer bottles, with beer at them so it doesnt matter if they're plastic, they still hurt when winged at people.

Or.

A harmless song where the guy is not beat to ****.

Wow, tough one.

Why did they ban the sale of alcohol? Because it was a good P.R. move. The bleachers hold a few thousand people and make up for a very small percentage of beer sales each game. So they cut them off and get to tell the world that they care.

This world is SO politically correct. Don't sit in the Bleachers if you can't take it. (Not you -- anyone). I have been out there. I have seen that first hand. In college I saw two guys in suits get chanted at.

Go home homos.

The guys didn't think it was funny. They got up and left. Is it right? No. Is anyone here really trying to justify these actions? No. But you know what? I am not going to fake outrage over what happens in the bleachers.

It is well advertised that it is rough out there. Nobody is getting hurt so I don't see a big problem with it.

You mean like that awesome city where they card you if you're a 63 year old man wanting a beer? You mean like that perfect city with no drunken fools that they have to worry about.

Why did they ban the sale of alcohol? Because it was a good P.R. move. The bleachers hold a few thousand people and make up for a very small percentage of beer sales each game. So they cut them off and get to tell the world that they care.

This world is SO politically correct. Don't sit in the Bleachers if you can't take it. (Not you -- anyone). I have been out there. I have seen that first hand. In college I saw two guys in suits get chanted at.

Go home homos.

The guys didn't think it was funny. They got up and left. Is it right? No. Is anyone here really trying to justify these actions? No. But you know what? I am not going to fake outrage over what happens in the bleachers.

It is well advertised that it is rough out there. Nobody is getting hurt so I don't see a big problem with it.

Max, I agree with you and most of you guys in regards to the fact there are @sshats everywhere, Shea, Boston, Miami, wherever. But the justification for the video is outright retarded. Those guys are clowns. Basically your only argument is that "the bleachers are the domain of the moron, anyone else can stay out". You know what, the fact of the matter is, that's a public space and anyone who paid for a ticket deserve to be able to enjoy the game without anyone chanting derogatory names or having hate fill words tossed at them. I don't see how it can be justified, please someone enlighten me.

Archived