Pure Class

Gainzo

Lets see which is worse:

Throwing beer bottles, with beer at them so it doesnt matter if they're plastic, they still hurt when winged at people.

Or.

A harmless song where the guy is not beat to ****.

Wow, tough one.

Amen. Bad stuff happens everywhere. People joking around in the Bleachers even though it is rough doesn't even make the list.

I really love that anyone can think the crowd in Boston is any better.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap like that happens at EVERY SINGLE STADIUM. No there might not be songs like that, which some people will just shrug off and laugh about it (like one Red Sox fan does in a video on YouTube) and others will get the "tough guy" attitude and try to fight the double digit number of people singing at him. Not a good idea. You're a visiting fan, you're going to catch **** from SOMEONE at some point whether it be in the parking lot or stadium. You may not get a stupid song sung at you, but you will be called names and or made fun of. It happens EVERYWHERE.

Every team has classless fans. College. Pro. Doesnt matter the sport.

I've seen it. In Jacksonville when the Jets got their butt kicked.

At UNH when UMass got their butt kicked.

At Fenway.

Never at the new garden for hockey... not enough people... right Garbie??

Please dont think any of you have classy fans. You dont. There is trash everywhere.

image%7B0%7D%5B8%5D_1.png

Good post! All fan bases have their idiots, it is NOT exclusive to Yankee fans. I've sat in the bleachers at Fenway on a Friday night. Way up high. I've seen some real classy drunks there....hahahahahahahahahaa....

I really love that anyone can think the crowd in Boston is any better.

Well according to Gainzo, that would never happen at a Boston sports event as he's been to "400 or 500" pro sporting events and has never seen something that bad.

So a song is worse than physical violence now? Interesting.

Max, I agree with you and most of you guys in regards to the fact there are @sshats everywhere, Shea, Boston, Miami, wherever. But the justification for the video is outright retarded. Those guys are clowns. Basically your only argument is that "the bleachers are the domain of the moron, anyone else can stay out". You know what, the fact of the matter is, that's a public space and anyone who paid for a ticket deserve to be able to enjoy the game without anyone chanting derogatory names or having hate fill words tossed at them. I don't see how it can be justified, please someone enlighten me.

Like I said in my last post -- honestly I don't think anyone is trying to justify it. I just think it is a bit much to cry moral outrage at something like this in the bleachers.

It is not someone getting beat up on the subway. It is men joking around (and it is rough\over the line). But cmon -- for a Sox fan to call people out for this is just craziness. The biggest problem I have is acting like it doesn't happen in Fenway.

Like I said in my first or second post, people have posted first hand accounts that are worse than this of being harassed on this site.

Is what these guys did wrong? Yes. So is jay walking. Let's get these guys first and then get the damn guys that aren't using the cross walks.

:)

Well according to Gainzo, that would never happen at a Boston sports event as he's been to "400 or 500" pro sporting events and has never seen something that bad.

Didn't some dude get stabbed to death in the bathroom at the meadowlands during a Jets game some years back? I'd say that was worse than this song :bag:

dude, they can recover from physical wounds

but being chanted at, THOSE WOUNDS NEVER GO AWAY!!!@!!

GAY MAN, GET UP OFF OF YOUR KNEES....haha what a great chant.

Didn't some dude get stabbed to death in the bathroom at the meadowlands during a Jets game some years back? I'd say that was worse than this song :bag:

No. That didn't happen.

Any other lies you care to post here?

I don't believe he died, but maybe.

As someone said earlier, every team has their ******* fans. I'm sorry, but when beer bottles were thrown during the playoff game at me and three of my friends at Foxboro after we were just sitting there, barely making any noise, I'm going to argue against someone from Boston, no matter if he's my friend or not, acting like A FREAKIN' SONG is such a horrible thing. Sorry, but I've gotten **** much worse done to me and I'll use everyones favorite argument here "even though I'm only 19". Please. I've been to more sporting events than a lot of grown men. I know how it works.

Whatever happened to the men in the world? All I see now are crying whining little pansies crying about peoples hurt feelings. My advice would be to grow a pair of testicles and become a man. I guess they don't do this is Fenway because fenway is full of nice senestive poetry writing men who blog about thier feelings and sing show tunes. People get drunk and stupid and obnoxious, so what? You're saying that singing a little dirty song at someone without hitting them is too much for your wittle feelings? Seriously? You're acting like some horrific atrocity is being committed against human rights. These are people are at a ball game acting like jackasses and having a good time. I have seen videos of the Guys in the Mets and Red sock jerseys singing and dancing along with everyone else.

Whatever happened to the men in the world? All I see now are crying whining little pansies crying about peoples hurt feelings. My advice would be to grow a pair of testicles and become a man. I guess they don't do this is Fenway because fenway is full of nice senestive poetry writing men who blog about thier feelings and sing show tunes. People get drunk and stupid and obnoxious, so what? You're saying that singing a little dirty song at someone without hitting them is too much for your wittle feelings? Seriously? You're acting like some horrific atrocity is being committed against human rights. These are people are at a ball game acting like jackasses and having a good time. I have seen videos of the Guys in the Mets and Red sock jerseys singing and dancing along with everyone else.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh man I'm dying from those lines.

POTW Nom!

No. That didn't happen.

Any other lies you care to post here?

Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw a long thread about it at ji long ago.....before you and TS revolted. :)

If it makes you feel any better, some doofus - after a Pats playoff victory back in the stone ages - helped carry a goal post accross the field and onto the main way in Foxboro - route one - only to hit some power lines and electricute himself to death. Ahhhh.....drunk and stupid can be deadly.

124 - no offense, but if you are going to a rivals stadium - in NY, Boston, Pitt, Phily and a couple of others - you're 'gonna catch some sh*t. This isn't some laid back, sippin' ice tea while wearing flip flops kind of place. There are some real jerks out there - and they ARE the small minority, but they always get the attention! Bastards! To be honest, M*******s, NY'ers and Phildelphians are the worst when it comes to nasty/sarcastic smack.

I don't believe he died, but maybe.

As someone said earlier, every team has their ******* fans. I'm sorry, but when beer bottles were thrown during the playoff game at me and three of my friends at Foxboro after we were just sitting there, barely making any noise, I'm going to argue against someone from Boston, no matter if he's my friend or not, acting like A FREAKIN' SONG is such a horrible thing. Sorry, but I've gotten **** much worse done to me and I'll use everyones favorite argument here "even though I'm only 19". Please. I've been to more sporting events than a lot of grown men. I know how it works.

DUDE, follow my lead.

He got stabbed on the escalator and he didn't die. I simple NO would have done the trick. I tried to do that and just called Garby a liar until YOU jumped in with the truth.

Geez.

:rl:

Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw a long thread about it at ji long ago.....before you and TS revolted. :)

If it makes you feel any better, some doofus - after a Pats playoff victory back in the stone ages - helped carry a goal post accross the field and onto the main way in Foxboro - route one - only to hit some power lines and electricute himself to death. Ahhhh.....drunk and stupid can be deadly.

I had to post the truth in my previous post because 124 gave you too much info.

Otherwise my response would have been, good luck searching for that over there!

I was at a playoff game in Oakland

Nothing can be worse that that

I was at a regular season game there . My wife and I had hot dogs and mustard thrown at us for most of the game. I finally had to go to the bathroom and fill up to containers full of piss. Put them in front of me and told the goons behind me that I would spray them the next time they threw something. I've been insulted at Anaheim games and Padre games. Stop being a big baby and complaining about a couple of queers that got yelled at in the bleachers.

I was at a regular season game there . My wife and I had hot dogs and mustard thrown at us for most of the game. I finally had to go to the bathroom and fill up to containers full of piss. Put them in front of me and told the goons behind me that I would spray them the next time they threw something. I've been insulted at Anaheim games and Padre games. Stop being a big baby and complaining about a couple of queers that got yelled at in the bleachers.

Damn. You mean Yankee fans arn't the only villians? You don't say. I thought we were horrible creatures and everyone else in every other stadium was never abused. Never.

Boston fans are angels! [-o<

Alleged queers. Cmon guys. :-P

Like I said in my last post -- honestly I don't think anyone is trying to justify it. I just think it is a bit much to cry moral outrage at something like this in the bleachers.

It is not someone getting beat up on the subway. It is men joking around (and it is rough\over the line). But cmon -- for a Sox fan to call people out for this is just craziness. The biggest problem I have is acting like it doesn't happen in Fenway.

Like I said in my first or second post, people have posted first hand accounts that are worse than this of being harassed on this site.

Is what these guys did wrong? Yes. So is jay walking. Let's get these guys first and then get the damn guys that aren't using the cross walks.

Again, I think this type of stuff happens all over the place, and in many case, much worse. Regardless, 2 wrongs never make a right. But to say that no one in this forum is justifying this is not correct. Read some of the comments, you actually have some morons who actually think its funny? This is not funny anywhere. Its not really about being PC, funny is telling your buddy's some nasty @ss jokes. Behavior like that in the video is borderline criminal, because you they are actually attacking someone else who obviously don't want that attention. Regardless of whether the 2 fans being berated are homosexuals or not, its a borderline hate crime, and I don't see how anyone can justify that. You're telling me no one is justifying it, but you are justifying it by saying its alright, because it happens elsewhere or that its the Yankee bleachers and its to be expected. We both know that's dumb. As far as the comparison about jay walking and such. Jay walking is a crime, but you're putting yourself at risk if you happen to get run over by someone not paying attention or what not, and I think that law was made to protect people. I don't see how 2 fans sitting in the bleachers watching a game getting harassed is in any way warranted.

T

I held it in the entire game

Would not go to the pisser there. The convicts on the weekend pass would have used my leg as the toilet

124 - no offense, but if you are going to a rivals stadium - in NY, Boston, Pitt, Phily and a couple of others - you're 'gonna catch some sh*t. This isn't some laid back, sippin' ice tea while wearing flip flops kind of place. There are some real jerks out there - and they ARE the small minority, but they always get the attention! Bastards! To be honest, M*******s, NY'ers and Phildelphians are the worst when it comes to nasty/sarcastic smack.

I just hate how Yankee fans are being bashed at the beginning of this thread for a song when I've had much worse **** done to me and my friends at stadiums. The only thing I didn't appreciate were the full beer bottles, that was out of line. Name calling? I can take it, I expect it and I find it funny. Its when you throw objects that could hurt someone is when I get annoyed. An empty bottle? So what. These were full / almost full bottles thrown at us and in Cleveland in the parking lot, HORSE ****, because cops by the lots were riding on horses and some Browns fans thought it would be funny. Thankfully the cops were on our side and tailgating with us thanks to G.O.B.'s awesome cooking and our two kegs.

Wait? Do you guys think that the Yankee fans were doing that to those people because they were gay? Is that what this estrogenfest is all about? YouTube has this nice feature where they show similar videos to the one you just watched and if you watched those you would see that this is something that is done to people in Met and Red Sock Jerseys. Nothing to do with sexual orientation... other than the fact that all Red Sock fans seem to be very in touch with their feminine side. I'm curious as to when Fenway is going Vegan and they're going to start serving low fat non-dairy soy lattes with a sprinkle of cinamon instead of beer?

I held it in the entire game

Would not go to the pisser there. The convicts on the weekend pass would have used my leg as the toilet

I'm a pretty big guy but my bunghole got real tight when I went into the pisser. That's the worst place I have ever been to . Not to mention that the city of Oakland in itself is a cespool.

Ansky and JonE - what horrid experiences! How could you enjoy the game? One of you is using pee to keep the goons at bay, another is holding the pee in to keep the goons at bay. Not that I blame you - you're way out-numbered - and honestly, they were throwing things at your wife too? Mmm....real classy there. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm never going to a game in Oakland.

Ansky and JonE - what horrid experiences! How could you enjoy the game? One of you is using pee to keep the goons at bay, another is holding the pee in to keep the goons at bay. Not that I blame you - you're way out-numbered - and honestly, they were throwing things at your wife too? Mmm....real classy there. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm never going to a game in Oakland.

Those of us that live outside of NY are subjected to this everytime we travel to watch our teams play. Same has happened to me at Knicks and Jets games. These days I usually go with a couple of friends for that same reason. I'm not going to be a big baby and cry about it though.

I'm a pretty big guy but my bunghole got real tight when I went into the pisser. That's the worst place I have ever been to . Not to mention that the city of Oakland in itself is a cespool.

My friend got hit in the head with a water bottle from the upper deck that game

Will never go back again....although it was truly a 'rush" because the police were afraid for themselves.

Wait? Do you guys think that the Yankee fans were doing that to those people because they were gay? Is that what this estrogenfest is all about? YouTube has this nice feature where they show similar videos to the one you just watched and if you watched those you would see that this is something that is done to people in Met and Red Sock Jerseys. Nothing to do with sexual orientation... other than the fact that all Red Sock fans seem to be very in touch with their feminine side. I'm curious as to when Fenway is going Vegan and they're going to start serving low fat non-dairy soy lattes with a sprinkle of cinamon instead of beer?

Estrogenfest, lol!

Good point though. Because the guys were not gay. If they were they have a different chant. :)

It was a joke!!!

I'm sure crap like this happens in every stadium in the country. In fact, that song is usually sung to me. I don't know why.

I'm sure Gainzo's outrage is over the fact that Yankee fans seem to view themselves as better than everyone else.

I'm sure crap like this happens in every stadium in the country. In fact, that song is usually sung to me. I don't know why.

I'm sure Gainzo's outrage is over the fact that Yankee fans seem to view themselves as better than everyone else.

I'm sure Gainzo is drunk.

Why wouldn't Yankee fans feel better than everyone else?

1918 clap clap - clap, clap, clap

Oh wait I can't use that one anymore. Here is one for you Thor:

ztPQieRucKE

:-$

Archived