Pure Class

Gainzo

Yet Red Sox fans can parade with tshirts proclaiming every Yankee Sucks or he Swallows and thats just good fun. Right?

And Gainzo, how do you know that Red Sox fans don't gang up on someone? You even said so yourself that you don't get out to Fenway at all anymore. Red Sox fans are bigger *******s than Yankees fans and you and every other baseball fan know it.

:roll:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are just some places you just should not go to.

1) Right Field Bleachers in Yankee Stadium

2) Blue Seats at the Garden

3) 700 Section at the old Vet (or anywhere in Philly for that matter) :P

4) The Black Hole in Oakland

5) Gilliette Stadium.

6) The Bleachers in Wrigley Field (Pre-Corporate times)

The stories are legendary and if you are dumb enough to think you are going to go there with a visiting teams fan jersey on then by all means go for it.

These guys knew what they were getting into and probably enjoyed it.

I spent 10 years out there 1986-1996 and it is alot tamer now than it was when I was out there.

There are just some places you just should not go to.

1) Right Field Bleachers in Yankee Stadium

2) Blue Seats at the Garden

3) 700 Section at the old Vet (or anywhere in Philly for that matter) :P

4) The Black Hole in Oakland

5) Gilliette Stadium.

6) The Bleachers in Wrigley Field (Pre-Corporate times)

The stories are legendary and if you are dumb enough to think you are going to go there with a visiting teams fan jersey on then by all means go for it.

These guys knew what they were getting into and probably enjoyed it.

I spent 10 years out there 1986-1996 and it is alot tamer now than it was when I was out there.

Gillette Stadium? Maybe the old Foxboro, but Gillette has mellowed much - could be the $165 dollar seats and $40 parking fees. :)

Gillette Stadium? Maybe the old Foxboro, but Gillette has mellowed much - could be the $165 dollar seats and $40 parking fees. :)

Maybe in 2008 and beyond, but in 2006 and 2007 there was no "mellow" attitude about it. Especially in 2006.

Maybe in 2008 and beyond, but in 2006 and 2007 there was no "mellow" attitude about it. Especially in 2006.

Trust me, what you may have experienced wearing Jets gear PALES in comparison to the kind of stuff you would have been subjected to in the 80's and 90's. That's an absolute fact.

Archived