Jets | Pennington Speaks about His Recovery

jales22

All 32 back-up QB's would be better than PennyBoySissy at 85%. Not even close.

Tx, you are so full of sh*t, your eyes are brown. While there may be one or two back ups who are better than Chad at 85%, that's as far as it goes. Chad is a top 15 QB in the league, even at 85%.

Besides that... there are more than 32 back up QB's, champ. So, is it all 64 back ups? I just want clarification. And, there still hasn't been a list.

Chad is a top 15 QB in the league, even at 85%.

What is your infatuation with a QB who has a friggn' 1-9 record against top 10 defensive teams?

Just because he plays for the Jets? :shock:

The guy can not get the job done (and has consistently demonstrated that) against good teams.

He would barely be in the top 15 QB's when he is 100%.

At 85%, he would be total garbage.

TX, answer the question on Page 1, what back-up QB's are better then Pennington? Is the reason why you're not answering because you know it was a stupid statement? That's what I thought. Pennington is a Top 10 QB in this league, whether you want to admit it or not, nobody really here gives a sh*t, but you think Brady is so high and mighty, he's not. The coaching staff and defense are. Get that through your head.

TX, answer the question on Page 1, what back-up QB's are better then Pennington? Is the reason why you're not answering because you know it was a stupid statement? That's what I thought. Pennington is a Top 10 QB in this league, whether you want to admit it or not, nobody really here gives a Sh#t, but you think Brady is so high and mighty, he's not. The coaching staff and defense are. Get that through your head.

I answered that question already. Any of the 32 teams #2 QB would be more effective than a 85% PennyBoySissy.

The China Doll figurine IS NOT a top 10 QB.

Brady is twice the QB PennyBoy could ever dream about being.

I answered that question already. Any of the 32 teams #2 QB would be more effective than a 85% PennyBoySissy.

Blah, blah, blah. To paraphrase Greengal, "your posts are getting old and stale."

No sense wasting time on that bet again.

The China Doll will never play the amount of games necessary, just like last year.

Cough**Bullsh*t**

C'mon I know you need a new Patriots jersey. Tom Brady will certainly win the bet for you, right? If Chad doesn't make it through, then no lose on either side.

Cough**Bullsh*t**

C'mon I know you need a new Patriots jersey. Tom Brady will certainly win the bet for you, right? If Chad doesn't make it through, then no lose on either side.

OK, same criteria as last year.

However, this year we will base everything on "cumulative" results.

That means if PennyBoy misses his usual 6-8 games the bet is still on.

Last year Brady blew him away yet you lucked out because he missed games and you didn't have to pay up. :wink:

OK, same criteria as last year.

However, this year we will base everything on "cumulative" results.

That means if PennyBoy misses his usual 6-8 games the bet is still on.

Last year Brady blew him away yet you lucked out because he missed games and you didn't have to pay up. :wink:

No way, same bet all together. That's completely irrational for me to take your bet.

All 32 back-up QB's would be better than PennyBoySissy at 85%. Not even close.

And you continue to go down the excuse path.

Yea, PennyBoy and the Jets offense sucked all because of Hackett. It has absolutely nothing to do with how PennyBoy has completely sucked versus top 10 defenses.

He has a friggn' 1-9 record against those teams.

But yea, it was all Paul Hackett and not the human China Doll. :shock::shock:

Bottom line, your "franchise" QB just can not get it done against good teams and Paul Hackett had absolutely nothing to do with that.

There you go again, Tx, spinning.

Did I not admit that Chad has some responsibility as well? Unlike you, I don't run and hide. I admitted that Chad has been disturbing in the fact that he has forced things, especially over the middle of the field, the past two years.

I also said that Hackett's inability to game plan and alter his playbook to his players was stifling. Ignore it if you wish, you, me and every one else that reads this forum knows it's true. Hackett has held Pennington and this offense back.

If Pennington is 100% and struggles this season, despite the new additons on offense, then yes, you'd have a valid point, but until then, you just sound like a bitter and broken woman.

Oh, and Chad was less than 100% last year the final two months of the season, but in your opinion, you'd rather have Chad Hutchinson, Matt Shaub, Chris Weinke, Drew Henson, Todd Bouman, Jesse Palmer, Tim Rattay, Seneca Wallace, Jeff Smoker, Chris Simms, Mark Brunell, Marques Tuiasosopo, Todd Collins, Jim Sorgi, Danny Kanell, Charlie Frye, Kordell Stewart.

Yeah. Since you couldn't man up and list the backups that you thought were better, a list of at least 32 qbs, I thought I'd do it for you.

Now, go ahead and punk out of this was, as usual. There is no way in hell you can convince me that any of these bums are better than a 85% Chad. Regardless, Chad should be 100% by the start of the season, but that's ok.

You have your semantics to hang on.

No way, cumulative or nothing.

You are not getting another free pass just because PennyBoySissy can't stay on the football field.

What a way to get out of it. Throwing in some circumstance you knew I'd never agree too. :roll:

There you go again, Tx, spinning.

Did I not admit that Chad has some responsibility as well? Unlike you, I don't run and hide. I admitted that Chad has been disturbing in the fact that he has forced things, especially over the middle of the field, the past two years.

I also said that Hackett's inability to game plan and alter his playbook to his players was stifling. Ignore it if you wish, you, me and every one else that reads this forum knows it's true. Hackett has held Pennington and this offense back.

If Pennington is 100% and struggles this season, despite the new additons on offense, then yes, you'd have a valid point, but until then, you just sound like a bitter and broken woman. =D>=D>

Oh, and Chad was less than 100% last year the final two months of the season, but in your opinion, you'd rather have Chad Hutchinson, Matt Shaub, Chris Weinke, Drew Henson, Todd Bouman, Jesse Palmer, Tim Rattay, Seneca Wallace, Jeff Smoker, Chris Simms, Mark Brunell, Marques Tuiasosopo, Todd Collins, Jim Sorgi, Danny Kanell, Charlie Frye, Kordell Stewart.

Yeah. Since you couldn't man up and list the backups that you thought were better, a list of at least 32 qbs, I thought I'd do it for you.

Now, go ahead and punk out of this was, as usual. There is no way in hell you can convince me that any of these bums are better than a 85% Chad. Regardless, Chad should be 100% by the start of the season, but that's ok.

You have your semantics to hang on.

GREAT POST MIAMI =D>

That's such a sad, pathetic cop-out answer. If you honestly think all backup QB's in the league are better than Chad, you should probably get a CAT scan.

That's such a sad, pathetic cop-out answer. If you honestly think all backup QB's in the league are better than Chad, you should probably get a CAT scan.

What is your infatuation with a QB who has a friggn' 1-9 record against top 10 defensive teams?

Just because he plays for the Jets? :shock:

The guy can not get the job done (and has consistently demonstrated that) against good teams.

He would barely be in the top 15 QB's when he is 100%.

At 85%, he would be total garbage.

I dunno... I'm also the lone Harrington fan in the land.

But, then again, he was 85% last year, and he seemed to be in the top 15. Who are you going to say is better? Palmer? Carr? There's a reason everyone puts Chad in or near their top ten QB's in the NFL.

And don't bring that 1-9 record crap in here. I wanna know how many teams have a good, average, or even mediocre record against the top ten defensive teams in the NFL. A great defensive team, as those in the top ten are, can stop the WCO. Why? The WCO depends on the ole YAC. Yards After Catch. If the patterns you're running only go seven yards deep, and you're third and nine, how can you not stop that? So yeah, it is the OC's fault.

While Chad has a horrible record against the top ten defensive teams, he's not the only QB that does. And, it would depend on how the rest of the team does too. If the defense can't play tight, then you're not going to win either. But, I won't being logic into it.

But, I can't change your mind. I know this. But, at least you make it intresting, unlike others... those who know, know who I'm talkin about.

Hey! Training camp starts in a few, and the preseason starts August 12th here! UPN shows the Lions games. (Yup I'm hijacking the thread, just to spite you TX) Who's jacked up for training camp and preseason? It's the first football in months! Months!

Archived