PSL's looking likely

I just got home from work and talked to my father who knows someone who works in the Giants organization and the Giants, a more family oriented team than the Jets, are talking $10,000 PSL's. Just a heads up for us, including myself, who will likely be f'd after the 2009 season and these will most likely be our last two seasons as Season Ticket Holders.

:curse:

I just got home from work and talked to my father who knows someone who works in the Giants organization and the Giants, a more family oriented team than the Jets, are talking $10,000 PSL's. Just a heads up for us, including myself, who will likely be f'd after the 2009 season and these will most likely be our last two seasons as Season Ticket Holders.

:curse:

Wow you whined about $250, I can imagine how you'd go on and on about $10,000.

That Giants rumor has been out there for at least a month.

If you think PSL's are not going to be implemented at the new $1+ billion Stadium then I have a track of land to sell you in the Atlantic Ocean.

BTW: Do you have Season Tickets?

If you think PSL's are not going to be implemented at the new $1+ billion Stadium then I have a track of land to sell you in the Atlantic Ocean.

BTW: Do you have Season Tickets?

Had them. Gave them up.. Moved 1:30 from the stadium, and would rather play golf in the morning, watch the game on my 50" HDTV instead... Cheaper and more enjoyable honestly. People at the games have made the games unenjoyable.

Had them. Gave them up.. Moved 1:30 from the stadium, and would rather play golf in the morning, watch the game on my 50" HDTV instead... Cheaper and more enjoyable honestly. People at the games have made the games unenjoyable.

If that is the case then your opinion means nothing. Fork over the cash or STFU.

Play golf in the morning? Wow, well we can read you like a book. Obviously you were one of those down infront type of people with your golf clap and limited cheering. Good job giving up the tickets because you were a useless fan back then doing that.

If that is the case then your opinion means nothing. Fork over the cash or STFU.

hahah my opinion matters as much as anyone else's.

I didn't give up my seats due to money. Money wasn't the problem. 2 seats at 10K psl is not a problem. I can write the check tonight if you'd like.

Aggrevation of the common Jets fan who thinks getting drunk and acting stupid is more important than watchin the game is the problem. Couple that with having a family now and spending time with them during the game, and there you go.

PSLs ar coming. Get over it. Everyone whined we needed a new stadium, well guess what.. this is part of the equation.

Play golf in the morning? Wow, well we can read you like a book. Obviously you were one of those down infront type of people with your golf clap and limited cheering. Good job giving up the tickets because you were a useless fan back then doing that.

I cheered plenty, but at the same time I didn't have to act STUPID to prove I was a fan.

And you know I was useless how? Because I didn't drink 15 beers before the game and show up late for the kickoff? No.. I was in the stadium an hour before to watch warm ups and get ready. When stuff was happening durin the game, I was cheering.....

What does golf have to do with cheering? Absolutely nothing. When you're playing golf, you act according. When youi're at a football game, you act accordingly... 2 different places, and 2 different types of behaviour.

However, acting dumb, drinking 15 beers and getting in late, that's just plain stupid.

I get in an hour before kickoff as well, and I still have time to tailgate and party and have a good time. If you're in an hour or so before kickoff, it sobers you up big time if you drink a soda and eat a hot dog or two.

I hate the fans who arrive 5 minutes into the game as much as anyone. Annoying as ****. Pack up your **** and get into the stadium before kickoff.

I cheered plenty, but at the same time I didn't have to act STUPID to prove I was a fan.

And you know I was useless how? Because I didn't drink 15 beers before the game and show up late for the kickoff? No.. I was in the stadium an hour before to watch warm ups and get ready. When stuff was happening durin the game, I was cheering.....

What does golf have to do with cheering? Absolutely nothing. When you're playing golf, you act according. When youi're at a football game, you act accordingly... 2 different places, and 2 different types of behaviour.

However, acting dumb, drinking 15 beers and getting in late, that's just plain stupid.

You are such a better person than the rest of us.

I was thinking the same thing...

I can see it now as I try to rationalize to my wife why I would have wanted to keep my tickets.

First I would have gotten a PatsFanTX from my wife

:eek:

then when it started to sink in that I was acutally serious I would have gotten a BP from her.

:rl:

Even if I just happened to have an extra $10,000 or for that matter an extra $3,000 I would not have had a shot.

hahah my opinion matters as much as anyone else's.

I didn't give up my seats due to money. Money wasn't the problem. 2 seats at 10K psl is not a problem. I can write the check tonight if you'd like.

Aggrevation of the common Jets fan who thinks getting drunk and acting stupid is more important than watchin the game is the problem. Couple that with having a family now and spending time with them during the game, and there you go.

PSLs ar coming. Get over it. Everyone whined we needed a new stadium, well guess what.. this is part of the equation.

Thanks, but I already had a firm grasp of that.

Wow, look! a Jets season ticket thread and the dung beetle is in over drive mode.

This is a fair point. There are a lot of people who seem more like party fans than Jets fans, the kind of a-holes who arrive halfway through the 1st quarter and leave halfway thorugh to 4th quarter to go back to tailgating. If you're going to devout a whole day to a football game, why not see it until the end? And at times the tailgating ahs been better than the football. Still, ther are games when you do ask yourself why you go through the hassle and expense when you can sit on your couch and watch the same game from the comfort of your home.

I'm geunuinely torm. I expect if the PSL is $5k per seat, I'm still oging. Much more than that, and I don't know.

I know the thread is accurate from family that works with the Maras. There probably won't even be an announcement, just a press release on a Friday afternoon, by both teams.

This is a fair point. There are a lot of people who seem more like party fans than Jets fans, the kind of a-holes who arrive halfway through the 1st quarter and leave halfway thorugh to 4th quarter to go back to tailgating. If you're going to devout a whole day to a football game, why not see it until the end? And at times the tailgating ahs been better than the football. Still, ther are games when you do ask yourself why you go through the hassle and expense when you can sit on your couch and watch the same game from the comfort of your home.

I'm geunuinely torm. I expect if the PSL is $5k per seat, I'm still oging. Much more than that, and I don't know.

I know the thread is accurate from family that works with the Maras. There probably won't even be an announcement, just a press release on a Friday afternoon, by both teams.

While I was expecting the offcial announ. in Nov. but I am hearing from my bro. who is a friend of the Maras that the Giants will release the PSL # this Summer so ours should be right behind their announ. ,in fact if ours is higher ours may come out first!

What do you do for a living? If you have 10g in disposable income like that I might want to get into that line of work myself.

Just a good saver, and I know how not to waste money on nonsense. I make a good living, and I save for the things I'd like to get.

Now I can pass on tickets and spending 10K on it, because I think it's way too much, but they have a right to charge what they want. If I wanted 4-8 seats, I could write the check. Would I want to? NO. Would my wife be happy? NO, but if I wanted to, the check would be in the mail.

Just a good saver, and I know how not to waste money on nonsense. I make a good living, and I save for the things I'd like to get.

Now I can pass on tickets and spending 10K on it, because I think it's way too much, but they have a right to charge what they want. If I wanted 4-8 seats, I could write the check. Would I want to? NO. Would my wife be happy? NO, but if my wife let me, the check would be in the mail.

Fixed that for ya :Nuts: (your wife is on the left) :)

If the new Jets Stadium is anything like Gillette then there won't be people making the games unenjoyable.

Since you are rolling in cash I would suggest you buy some PSL's and season tickets. They will be available.

If the new Jets Stadium is anything like Gillette then there won't be people making the games unenjoyable.

Since you are rolling in cash I would suggest you buy some PSL's and season tickets. They will be available.

Would rather watch at home, and enjoy the game with my family/friends. If that makes me less of a fan, so be it. However, my way, I get to play golf in the morning, watch the Jets at 1, and the 4pm games of my choice on Sunday Ticket.

Archived