Question for all JetsRule128 Haters

Smizzy

Why is it that you guys go into his BB thread and call him gay and bash him without mercy. and then throw a fit like 6 yr old children when he posts BB stuff outside that thread?

Do you guys not realize you're being dildo's?

Where do you want the kid to go? Who cares if he likes BB? I happen to LOVE Big Brother and I have watched ALL 9 seasons. Who gives a ****? it's a TV show!

You guys babble on about the most ridiculous bull**** all day long as if what you have to say is so much more important than someone else.

It's hogwash. I'm tired of watching this kid get picked on. He's a die hard Jets fan who goes to camp and goes out of his way to give us reports. Watching all you guys jump down his back over a stupid TV show is very JetsInsider of you.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, the way he gets treated is pretty sickening. You all need to realize that his lifestyle isn't a choice, it's the way he was born. I expected JN to be a little more open to gay posters.

When did 128 become a mod? Just askin.... ;)

I did try this about a week or so ago. Some of the less mature posters in this forum (now that's saying something) defiled my thread with pictures of pizza. Seriously, though, why is it so important to seem big and cras by putting other people down on an internet forum for a third rate NFL team?

I did try this about a week or so ago. Some of the less mature posters in this forum (now that's saying something) defiled my thread with pictures of pizza. Seriously, though, why is it so important to seem big and cras by putting other people down on an internet forum for a third rate NFL team?

Pizza's nice. You have to accept that.

well it is the alliance name of 4 evil people

natalie

ryan

a-baller

shelia

you can include matt the ******* boston fan in sequester

It's blasphemous when they use it and it is blasphemous when you use it. Can't you just respect someones religious beliefs by not trivializing the name of the person they believe gave his life for the benefit of mankind.

Archived