'Best Movies' Hall of Fame (Merged)

SouthernJet

nebulous answer to legit question on how are best actors same topic as best movies,,,,your fascination with me continues,,i am honored,,if you want to talk to me about getting autographs etc,,thats cool,,PM me and I will set aside some time,,hope your day gets better,,thanks for all the hard work u and mods put in,,

again,,back on topic...how is best actors and best movies the same topic??

again,,have a good day..:D:D:D:D:D:D...6 smilies for every letter in your name..

again,, thanks for the hard work..

Wasn't me. I guess you annoy other mods too. Go figure. My guess is it's being merged because you have already started these threads with a different title and are trying to circumnavigate the rules to make a mockery of our jobs here at JetNation.com ,Obviously someone other than myself thinks is isn't as funny as you and the boys down in North Carolina do.

I hope this answers your question. I did my best to use old guy words you would understand.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't me. I guess you annoy other mods too. Go figure. My guess is it's being merged because you have already started these threads with a different title and are trying to circumnavigate the rules to make a mockery of our jobs here at JetNation.com ,Obviously someone other than myself thinks is isn't as funny as you and the boys down in North Carolina do.

I hope this answers your question. I did my best to use old guy words you would understand.

I know it wasnt you...circumvent?? best actors is same as best movies..gee, thanks for the insight ,,,how silly of me..

remember everyone,,who do jets take in 2nd round is same thread as who they take in 1st round,,:confused:

I get it,,its ok,, actually pretty funny ..

again thanks for all the hard work,,,

have a great day....

I know it wasnt you...circumvent?? best actors is same as best movies..gee, thanks for the insight ,,,how silly of me..

remember everyone,,who do jets take in 2nd round is same thread as who they take in 1st round,,:confused:

I get it,,its ok,, actually pretty funny ..

again thanks for all the hard work,,,

have a great day....

Circumvent,lol...yes. Than you had every intention of circumnavigating the globe,right?

Circumvent,lol...yes. Than you had every intention of circumnavigating the globe,right?

i am not that old :rl:,,good one though,,SouthernMagellan :rl:

no ill well was meant,,dead serious,,when they merged rushmore , i wa sjust trying to get best actors and best movies separate,,i could understand differnt types of movies,,tahst cool,,i just didnt get merging actors and movies,,

but who the hel lcares,,there are starving kids in ,,well somewhere

i am not that old :rl:,,good one though,,SouthernMagellan :rl:

no ill well was meant,,dead serious,,when they merged rushmore , i wa sjust trying to get best actors and best movies separate,,i could understand differnt types of movies,,tahst cool,,i just didnt get merging actors and movies,,

but who the hel lcares,,there are starving kids in ,,well somewhere

I think we can both agree that if there weren't 7 threads all with different titles on the same subject,NOBDOY would have said word 1 about it.

top all time

usual suspects

private ryan

fight club

monty python holy grail

requiem for a dream

violent-

clockwork orange

saving private ryan

fight club/snatch

comedies-

monty python holy grail