Word Association

Peter......yeah.....what's happening?

Could you get me those TPS reports ASAP....mmmmkay?

Yes, yes, that's exactly what i do. well then i just have to ask, why cant the customers take the specifications and give them to the engineers? ill tell you why... because, engineers, are not good, at dealing with people. So, you physically take the specs from the customers and give them to the engineers? Well no, my secretary does that, I mean, sometimes i do, or the fax.. What would you say, you do here???? Well look, i already told you, i deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers dont have to. I have people skills, i am good at dealing with people, what the hell is wrong with you people????!!!

Yes, yes, that's exactly what i do. well then i just have to ask, why cant the customers take the specifications and give them to the engineers? ill tell you why... because, engineers, are not good, at dealing with people. So, you physically take the specs from the customers and give them to the engineers? Well no, my secretary does that, I mean, sometimes i do, or the fax.. What would you say, you do here???? Well look, i already told you, i deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers dont have to. I have people skills, i am good at dealing with people, what the hell is wrong with you people????!!!

Humans