Girardi, you suck.

Bob

No wonder Girardi can't concentrate on baseball. He has Barton attached to his dick.

Sure, Barty. It was a hell of an idea.

Its Girardi's fault it stopped raining, got it.

He was protecting his young pitcher. I know Torre never did that, so you're not used to it - but its a good thing.

And it's not the reason why we lost. So you're barking up the wrong tree here, bob-o.

I agree with Barton on this, besides we still probably have Traber, and Ohlendorf, along with Mo, and Joba for tomorrow. We are fine with our bullpen. Hell, we're fine with all of our pitching, it's just this team can't hit, and we'll not win until this team learns how to hit.

It was a smart move that backfired. However, Kennedy should've been in the game after Bruney & Trabor. Why Torre and Girardi continue to keep around Farnsworthless is beyond me. This guy is just f'ing terrible.

In the end though, with the Yankees' lineup, they should be able to score 5 runs on the Kansas City Royals and win that game last night, even without Jeter and Posada. Jason Giambi is a joke at the plate. I could hit .050 in the Major Leagues. Heck, any of us could luck out with ONE HIT.

You simply cannot have a problem with what Girardi did last night. Bob has an obvious agenda against the man for whatever reason.

He'll at least we can at least tell we have a manager in the dugout.

The offense sucks, plain amd simple.

Wasn't aware Girardi bats. When you only give up 4 runs, pitching is not the problem. Scoring nothing against the vaunted staff of the Royals is the problem.

The pen is still fresh, and what he did with Kennedy made sense. You Torre fans can watch him mismange the Dodgers into the NL West cellar. Thank God for Girardi.

Giambi will get hot soon enough

Is someone going to light him on fire?

What he did was not so bad. If the bads dont swing and core runs, it doesnt matter who pitches. If Kennedy would have started and lost 4-0 everyone would be up in arms about the pitching staff. We all need things to itch about and Bob doesnt like Girardi because he replaced that loveable lump wvo sat in a dugout with a poker face and did nothing else.

You simply cannot have a problem with what Girardi did last night. Bob has an obvious agenda against the man for whatever reason.

That's a lie. I want the Yankees to succeed. By extension, I want Girardi to succeed. That's why idiocy like he pulled last night pisses me off.

I agree with you guys about the offense and, especially, Giambi, however. They've got to step it up.

They're going to have to score a LOT of runs once the pitching staff is fully Giardized.

He's hosed the entire bullpen, except for Joba and Mo, to increase the odds of losing tomorrow, too.

What a moron.

In my opinion, I believe we should not wait to put Joba into the starting rotation. He should not be in the bullpen. He has proven himself in the bullpen and it's time to go a step further. I do not blame Girardi for us losing. It's early in the season and I believe he's just experimenting. Hopefully, he will not pull stunts like this again.

In my opinion, I believe we should not wait to put Joba into the starting rotation. He should not be in the bullpen. He has proven himself in the bullpen and it's time to go a step further. I do not blame Girardi for us losing. It's early in the season and I believe he's just experimenting. Hopefully, he will not pull stunts like this again.

There could be something to this. I'm torn. I love seeing Joba come in to get 3-6 outs before Mo, and I'm not sure they've got anybody else fit for that role.

I'd sure like to see what he could do as a starter, though.

Well, you seem to have Torres dick in your ass...just sayin'

What the hell has this got to do with Torre?

Even if these allegations are true it sounds like it has very little to do with Torre. Most likely only 5 - 7 inches worth.

I'm with Bob on this. Girardi is the most overhyped Manager I have ever seen.

He won what 74 games in Floria while destroying a couple of young arms.

AlYazeera nation also raved about his tough camp but the Yanks are injury riddled and lifeless in all phases of the game so far.

I'm with Bob on this. Girardi is the most overhyped Manager I have ever seen.

He won what 74 games in Floria while destroying a couple of young arms.

AlYazeera nation also raved about his tough camp but the Yanks are injury riddled and lifeless in all phases of the game so far.

I agree that Girardi is a terrible manager, but the most overhyped manager I have even seen is currently in Los Angeles struggling to find ways to keep the worst hitter on the entire team in the lineup every night.

*Excuse me, SECOND most overhyped....the big honor would go to the drunk driving douchebag in St. Louis.

Can anyone answer this question?

Why are K-Farn and Destroy "A lead" Hawkins paid to be MLB pitchers?

I can. They were the sewage of the Cubs pen - but that was NL stuff. They have to schwanse up as many games in the AL as they did in the NL before they're banned. Even then - the Reds gave Dusty a job - he'll let'm throw for him. Steiny's kid should hunt down Dave Veres. I heard he aint doing nothing.

I agree that Girardi is a terrible manager, but the most overhyped manager I have even seen is currently in Los Angeles struggling to find ways to keep the worst hitter on the entire team in the lineup every night.

*Excuse me, SECOND most overhyped....the big honor would go to the drunk driving douchebag in St. Louis.

:good:

Archived