The real Baseball season begins tonight

The fans of the 28 other teams would disagree... lol

Too bad none of those other 28 teams really matter. ;)

Yankees & Red Sox have the most fans and take up I'd say a large portion of MLB fanbase. No team has fanbases all over like they do, thats for sure. For people who say only the Northeast will care, they are wrong. Tons of Yankee fans and Red Sox fans all over.

Cannot wait for 7pm. :cheers:

Tonight is a great night with Yankees-Sox and Rangers beating the Devils once again.

Yankees & Red Sox have the most fans and take up I'd say a large portion of MLB fanbase. No team has fanbases all over like they do, thats for sure. For people who say only the Northeast will care, they are wrong. Tons of Yankee fans and Red Sox fans all over.

Tonight is a great night with Yankees-Sox and Rangers beating the Devils once again.

Thats for sure, also any day that the Devils lose is a great day, only a Yankees win would make it much better.

The Cubbies & Mets have fans all over the Country as well.

With that said lets hope the rain holds off. Its been overcast all day and the weather people are saying that there is a 90% chance of rain tonight.

With that said lets hope the rain holds off. Its been overcast all day and the weather people are saying that there is a 90% chance of rain tonight.

That sounds like there wont be Yankee-Sawx baseball tonight. Rain better just not happen, i'm ready for the game!!!

i think you're over-evaluating the Mets fan base

the cubs do though

Wow, not even on ESPN until Sunday. Go Yankees!

I wish (N)ESPN would just go away, and just let me watch my Yankee baseball games on YES. As much as I hate listening to Michael Kay, it's much better listening to Michael Kay then having to listen to Peter Gammons having his 1 thousand year old **** in Francona's ass.

I don't have DirecTV, so I can't get YES. I can just watch it on ESPN.com gameday though. Or, hopefull, it's on MLB.TV.

Tonights game is on NESN, tomorrows game is on FOX and the Sunday Night game is on ESPN.

I heard there was still snow up in Worcestor. What about Boston?

I doubt there is any snow left in Worcester. We have had rain and the occasional 1" to 2" dusting over the last 6 weeks. Temps have been above freezing as well.

It was 70 degrees yesterday!

After a boring first few innings, this game has gotten pretty good.

2-1 Yankees lead it, Top 7th with Molina on 3rd and 1 out with Melky coming to the plate and Hideki Okajima coming in for Mike Timlin who let up a solo HR to The Giambino to give the Yankees the lead. :cheers:

Lets Go Yankees!

Finish this one up.

Archived