The real Baseball season begins tonight

After a boring first few innings, this game has gotten pretty good.

2-1 Yankees lead it, Top 7th with Molina on 3rd and 1 out with Melky coming to the plate and Hideki Okajima coming in for Mike Timlin who let up a solo HR to The Giambino to give the Yankees the lead. :cheers:

Lets Go Yankees!

Finish this one up.

That Melky, he really is just an average player. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the Yankees have a bright future ahead for them. I mean between Joba, Cano, Cabrera, Duncan, Kennedy, and Hughes, I'd say we're set for the next 10-12 years!

Too soon to tell as only Cano, Melky and Joba have done anything yet.

BTW Shelley Duncan turns 30 in September.

Why do you disappear when the Yankees don't win? You are the epitome of a bandwagon fan.

You're a red sock and pats fan, if anyone is on the bandwagon it is you. I'm willing to bet you didn't care this much about sports before 01-02. lol ;)

Geography does not a fan make.. ie Jets Red Sox Penguins... that's quite a combo.

True, but it is usually the number one factor. I'm a Pats fan. I'm a Celtics fan, but I do not like the Bruins and the Red Sox. I actually enjoy seeing them lose.....especially the Sox because I get a real kick out of the fans 'round here (Boston) acting like idiots....and most especially my decidedly Pro Red Sox office. Bleh! ;)

Geography does not a fan make.. ie Jets Red Sox Penguins... that's quite a combo.

Most people like to follow the teams in their area.

However Carl, I think my friend has you beat.

NFL - Vikings

MLB - Reds

NHL - Bruins

I also have a friend whose a Blue Jays, Devils & Dolphins fan.

Archived