This is the future right here..

InstantClassic

if we take ryan over chris long or dmc i am done as a jets fan. take a qb in the second if we take one, and i think even that is too early

If you wouldn't take Ryan over DMC, you obviously haven't been to every one of Matt Ryan's BC games like me. Take my word for it, I've been to all his games, he's a true leader, and is a very smart, accurate QB that has a rocket of an arm.

A) I have seen most of his games and been to some

B) He does not have a rocket arm. He is above average but not great. a ROCKET ARM is what Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer have. Hell, Flacco has a better arm that Matt Ryan.

And please dont rave to me about being a great leader and intangibles. Chad Pennington has those characteristics and I dont think any of us wanna see him start again.

If you wouldn't take Ryan over DMC, you obviously haven't been to every one of Matt Ryan's BC games like me. Take my word for it, I've been to all his games, he's a true leader, and is a very smart, accurate QB that has a rocket of an arm.

I'm with you, brother. We need a real QB more than anything else. We aren't going to the playoffs with Noodle Arm or KC and the Sunshine Band leading the offense.

Ok, so because you say so, we are supposed to believe it? Regardless of whatever these videos say, I would still rather have Chris Long, Vernon Gholston, and Darren McFadden over Matt Ryan. I would rather us take a quarterback in round 2, say someone like Brohm, or Flacco.

Ok, so because you say so, we are supposed to believe it? Regardless of whatever these videos say, I would still rather have Chris Long, Vernon Gholston, and Darren McFadden over Matt Ryan. I would rather us take a quarterback in round 2, say someone like Brohm, or Flacco.

obviously he knows. did you not see, he saw matt ryan play. i mean wow, that is amazing scouting

Yes, and I honestly don't care what you think about that.

ok first of all relax buddy and stop taking everything so personal. second of all, i have nothing against matt ryan personally and i think he will be a good qiarterback, i just think we are off with some of the other options. everyone has their own opinions, that is what makes draft season fun. seriously, clam down

ok first of all relax buddy and stop taking everything so personal. second of all, i have nothing against matt ryan personally and i think he will be a good qiarterback, i just think we are off with some of the other options. everyone has their own opinions, that is what makes draft season fun. seriously, clam down

Sorry, I just get a little carried away with Matt Ryan. I have to stick up for my hometown college's QB!

Sorry, I just get a little carried away with Matt Ryan. I have to stick up for my hometown college's QB!

its obvious he is your home town boy. a bunch of my family members went to BC and they are also trying to convince me that he is the best player in this draft and are totally in love with him. im not trying to attack you tho bro, just have a reasonable discussion/argument :)

I have nothing against Matt Ryan, and I realize that he's a great quarterback, but I would consider it a waste to take him, especially when we have far greater needs then the quarterback position. Behind Gholston, McFadden, and Long, Ryan wouldn't even be my fourth pick. Leodis McKelvin would be it, then Matt Ryan would most likely be the guy I would want for us to draft.

Man, up until this point I was all McFadden, Gholston or Albert.

Are you going to occupy BOTH of his nuts? Or, did you bring enough for the whole class?

No offense, it's just, I'd like to get some of his nuts when you're done....and you seem pretty focused on them....so, when you're done... if you could, hhm hmm.

Oh yeah, "Albert"?! WTF?!

Ryan could be the best QB in the draft. Just the same the Jets should not take him in the first round. Besides making absolutely no sense given Clemens situation, it would also defy their offseason moves.

Matt Ryan is better than Kellen Clemens and Pennington is not the long term answer.

Sure we have bigger needs but without a great QB Tangini is not going to win a Super Bowl.

Matt Ryan may turn out to be a fine QB however if he was considered so can't miss by the scouts he would be considered consensus No. 1-He isn't, he is just considered the best of a mediocre bunch. Every QB on an NFL roster could have a youtube feature film of his best moments as a collegiate QB.

I am quite certain some enterprising endividual could put together clips of both CP and KC as Jets which would rival or clearly exceeed the Ryan clips posted

Man, up until this point I was all McFadden, Gholston or Albert.

But these clips have made me a believer:

ri1Kl-5YZgY

And this I just put in because it look like it hurt!

mSskqthHbeE

Look at the window he fits it through here:

Siurr0DC2Yc

A highlight real of Clemens from just last year in the NFL would be equally impressive.

Your two examples for your argument are Eli and Big Ben? Give me break. I'd take either one of those two over Penny or Clemens any day of the week.

thats not the point i am making.. the point is you don't need to have a great quarterback to win a superbowl. where did i sai i wouldnt take either of them over chad/kellen?

Archived