TomSHane needs tix

OK, here's the deal. I'm generally a recluse that hates attending live sporting events, but I want to try and make it down for a couple of games this year. If anyone is selling tix in sets of two for any games this year, give me a buzz. Not sure what games and when, but if you get "stuck" with two tix at some point, give me a holler.

I have a source with 3 good seats. The problem is he doesn't know if his family can't make the game until saturday. That's often too late for me to even go pick them up. Most games are available, but the timing's real inconvenient. If you wanna PM me your cell # I'll keep you in the mix.

t-mac -

the jets linked up w/ ticketmaster this year (instead of stub hub), you can now transfer tixx via e-mail up to 2 hrs. before the game, like w/ knicks tixx... it costs like $2 per ticket i think, just got the letter yesterday.

t-mac -

the jets linked up w/ ticketmaster this year (instead of stub hub), you can now transfer tixx via e-mail up to 2 hrs. before the game, like w/ knicks tixx... it costs like $2 per ticket i think, just got the letter yesterday.

That's pretty good news, but I don't think I'll tell my friend about it. I kinda like having first crack at extras.

Fellas, thanks! Anything you hear about at any time, just keep me in mind. I'm not sure right now when I'll be able to get down there, but I'm definitely looking to hit up a few games.

Whatever.

Bandwagon fan. We don't need your type in the stadium. We will be just fine without you.

Archived