Yanks-Sox game 2

Kidhuman

Well that was the worst decision of the brief Girardi era by not walking Manny to load the bases for Youk. Didn't really matter since he drove in Manny anyway, but damn, who knows what would've happened at that point. Horrible decision and now the bats are going to have to face Beckett and Papelbon in the next 3 innings and try to get at least 3 runs off of them. Just great. :curse:

Well that was the worst decision of the brief Girardi era by not walking Manny to load the bases for Youk. Didn't really matter since he drove in Manny anyway, but damn, who knows what would've happened at that point. Horrible decision and now the bats are going to have to face Beckett and Papelbon in the next 3 innings and try to get at least 3 runs off of them. Just great. :curse:

Got 1 back, and no more Beckett. Going to be an interesting last couple of innings.

People use "we" and "us" when referring to their favorite teams, They love the team so much they feel a part of it. Sorry if that concept is foreign to you.

It's not foreign to me, it's just one of my pet peeves.

Besides, he's like 12 years old, his first and only love is still his blankie. ;)

Bruney and Ohlendorf have been fine so far.

He asked wasn't there anyone at triple A that was good, I gave a name. How good or bad others have been has no bearing on that lol. Besides, if you want to take it that way, all he has to do is be better than one, and I'm pretty sure there are PLENTY of triple-A's for the Yanks better than Farnsworth.

He asked wasn't there anyone at triple A that was good, I gave a name. How good or bad others have been has no bearing on that lol. Besides, if you want to take it that way, all he has to do is be better than one, and I'm pretty sure there are PLENTY of triple-A's for the Yanks better than Farnsworth.

It was more of a response to his post, but your response seemed to agree with him. Right now Bruney and Ohlendorf are looking dependable. Britton is a fat slob.

It's not foreign to me, it's just one of my pet peeves.

Besides, he's like 12 years old, his first and only love is still his blankie. ;)

If that is a pet peeve of yours you're a really petty guy. It's human nature to live vicariously through the achievements of others. Even you do it, no need to get mad when people take it a step further and include themselves as part of their favorite team. I think the fans are a very big part of the team and I have no problem with fans saying "we" or "us" what good is a team without the fans.

If that is a pet peeve of yours you're a really petty guy. It's human nature to live vicariously through the achievements of others. Even you do it, no need to get mad when people take it a step further and include themselves as part of their favorite team. I think the fans are a very big part of the team and I have no problem with fans saying "we" or "us" what good is a team without the fans.

I'm not mad when people do it, but I will exercise my right to make fun of that person.

You're just figuring out now that I'm petty?

The rain delay shouldn't last too long. I'm a little over 10 miles Northwest of Fenway, so I get the crappy weather first. The down pour was heavy - accompanied by thunder - lasted maybe 15 minutes or so. Looking outside now and you can see the sun setting. Not a drop of rain. New England! Bleh! It was 65 and sunny in my neck of the woods - then the temp dropped dramatically - then the heavens opened.

Play will resume quickly.

...ooops, spoke too soon! Jeez, it changes so quickly! 'nother batch of thunder and sprinkles outside my window. :( Holy Cow! That was a loud one! Hate that....

This weather report is given to you by Garb, the tax-filing procrastinator. :baby:

Wow, I hate delays!

...ooops, spoke too soon! Jeez, it changes so quickly! 'nother batch of thunder and sprinkles outside my window. :( Holy Cow! That was a loud one! Hate that....

This weather report is given to you by Garb, the tax-filing procrastinator. :baby:

Gladys, your computer can get permanently damaged while it is on in a thunderstorm. you should know better. shame on you!

Archived