First Annual JetNation Tourney

Thor99

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SouthernJet vs. NJ -NJ gets sneaky, and spikes SJ's pre match meal with laxatives. Now while SJ sees no problem with all the malodorous emanations he's creating, the refewree does, and disqualifies him.

SFJ vs. Serphnx - A long drawn out match, as both are so equal, only won by SFJ, when Serphnx slips, breaking his arm. However, nobody's watching by now, as they've all wandered off to watch the Faba fight as they want to see real violence.

Faba vs. GM Faba takes one look at GM, reaches out with one hand, and rips GM's head off. Then proceeds to spit down the hole.

Alk vs. ShadowJet - Alk splits into all his other account personalities (ever see those mini-Ashes in Army of Darkness?) and manage to take ShadowJet down. Unfortunately ShadowJet doesn't have boiling water to help him this time...

Smizzy, Max, 124(barely) and JetMoses all advance to the second round.

Next group of first round matches are-

SouthernJet vs. NJ

SFJ vs. Serphnx

Faba vs. GM

Alk vs. ShadowJet

SouthernJet - his toxic gases will help in the 1st round, but that might be it.

Serphnx - The younger one takes this one.

Faba - Brick brings down the house.

Alk - ShadowJet? Are you serious?

I would make it a longer process... start over and make it so people can vote for a week each round...

That would take way too long. The football season would be started before it was over. One day is more than enough.

That would take way too long. The football season would be started before it was over. One day is more than enough.

Agreed. Ecurb is just upset that he was the first #1 seed to ever lose in the 1st round of the JN tournament. ;)

Now moving on, I've went over my bracket and after getting past JFBM, I don't see a challenge except #27Dominator and BP. Gainzo may put up a decent fight because he's a crazy, drunken Aussie. Final Four here I come!

Bold - still alive

Italic - eliminated

The Kitchen Worker Region

1 Smizzy

2 SouthernJet

3 Barton

4 Blackout

5 Troll

6 Garb

7 Arsis

8 JGB

9 GreenDNA

10 TaborJet

11 80

12 Kidhuman

13 Boozer

14 NightStalker

15 NJ

16 Bitonti

The Powder Region

1 Max

2 SFJ

3 IrishJet

4 Greengal

5 PFSIKH

6 Thor99

7 Joewilly

8 Assmop

9 Verde

10 Bren

11 4hCrew

12 JonEJet

13 AirForceJetFan

14 MBN007

15 Serphnx

16 GreenBeans

The SSII Region

1 124

2 faba

3 BP

4 Madmike

5 Gainzo

6 Ghost

7 #27

8 Bugg

9 RSJ

10 ScottDierking

11 joebabyny

12 LIMike

13 spjets

14 LBS

15 GM

16 JFBM

The '72 Pinto Region

1 Ecurb

2 Alk

3 Sperm Edwards

4 ThaiJet

5 PDM

6 Bob

7 Drago

8 GimmeShelter

9 MrsTaborJet

10 BZ

11 Jetsfan80

12 Matt39

13 Shawn306

14 Jetheelz

15 Shadowjet

16 JetMoses

Agreed. Ecurb is just upset that he was the first #1 seed to ever lose in the 1st round of the JN tournament. ;)

Now moving on, I've went over my bracket and after getting past JFBM, I don't see a challenge except #27Dominator and BP. Gainzo may put up a decent fight because he's a crazy, drunken Aussie. Final Four here I come!

Leave me out of it, I dont care... it should be done different thats all.

Leave me out of it, I dont care... it should be done different thats all.

If I was to make a poll out of it, I would have to have a different thread for each matchup. I would really hate to litter the lounge with all those threads.:rl:

This way is fine for now. I like reading everyone's take on each matchup.

BTW, SFJ, faba and Alk are through to the second round. SJ and NJ are deadlocked at 4 votes apiece. Who's going to cast the deciding vote?

If I was to make a poll out of it, I would have to have a different thread for each matchup. I would really hate to litter the lounge with all those threads.:rl:

BTW, SFJ, faba and Alk are through to the second round. SJ and NJ are deadlocked at 4 votes apiece. Who's going to cast the deciding vote?

I vote for NJ

Can't you make a poll where you vote for multiple choices? You could put every match from one round in the poll and they could vote for them all. I think you're going to get alot more votes that way.

Can't you make a poll where you vote for multiple choices? You could put every match from one round in the poll and they could vote for them all. I think you're going to get alot more votes that way.

I could try that. I'll make a new thread with the poll.

I could try that. I'll make a new thread with the poll.

Cool, I'm just suggesting that because there's probably some people who want to vote but don't want to be all clever with their post so just don't bother. Plus it would just be bad form for me to vote for myself and have everyone know. :lol:

Cool, I'm just suggesting that because there's probably some people who want to vote but don't want to be all clever with their post so just don't bother. Plus it would just be bad form for me to vote for myself and have everyone know. :lol:

Actually, you can only have 10 options per poll, so that's only 5 matches. That would be a bunch of threads.

Think of it this way, when we get down to the final four, it will be like Mt. Rushmore. Only all in one thread.

seems like fodder for bored Mods.. ;)

but its the inmates site as ALK so correctly put :D

and it is funny some Mod didnt know what Mt. Ruishmore was :rl:

Archived