First Annual JetNation Tourney

Thor99

It's fine, if we went by perceptions of people, I'm just happy that you're able to figure out how to turn on a computer. ;):box:

the funny thing is i think you voted for pk because you are scared as sh!t to go head to head against me .. cause i would whip your bony a$$ ;)

and it is the power button...i aint no dummy.. i went to school u and thru 8th grade... ! and i did 8th grade 4 times.. so i mastered it! :P

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the funny thing is i think you voted for pk because you are scared as sh!t to go head to head against me .. cause i would whip your bony a$$ ;)

and it is the power button...i aint no dummy.. i went to school u and thru 8th grade... ! and i did 8th grade 4 times.. so i mastered it! :P

I want to take out the competition as soon as possible. There is no way I would beat you, so I want you out of the competition asap.

I want to take out the competition as soon as possible. There is no way I would beat you, so I want you out of the competition asap.

flattery will get you nowhere... :lol: the game isnt over yet, beanpole. ;)

Greengal with the frantic comeback, and she's through with Gainzo and Panzer. Boozer is leading Kidhuman 4-3.

"frantic comeback" sounds a little pathetic.. i would prefer a frenzied comeback or delirious comeback... :lol:

What's pathetic is you having to beg for votes. Have some pride, woman!!

:rl:

i never beg... again you are talking about your pathetic dreams ;) aint gonna happen baby.

and i was just pointing out facts, by the by.. not begging.... :lol:.. you need to learn the difference vikingman.:P

Kidhuman vs. Boozer

Greengal vs. PFSIKH

Gainzo vs. spjets

Panzer vs. Shawn306

Sorry, Shawn. You're my boy, but you drew the most dangerous man on the Internet.

:) I would have probably voted for PDM myself. That is one twisted individual.

I haven't check the brackets but if it possible I think the ultimate death match would be PDM vs FABA.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Smizzy vs. Kidhuman - SMizzy starts off easily tosing the smaller opponent around. Kidhuman runs under the ring and comes back with tatoo be gone and Smizzy heads for higher ground. KH on a count out

Barton vs. Arsis - Arsis uses some of the special training he was taught in the academy to take down the 6' 32" Barton.

Max vs. Greengal - Max, not being able to hit a woman(besides Smizzy) loses this one GG in a triumph

Thor99 vs. Bren - Bren hits Thor with a leg drop using her cast. Is then DQ'd. Thor99 in this one

:) I would have probably voted for PDM myself. That is one twisted individual.

I haven't check the brackets but if it possible I think the ultimate death match would be PDM vs FABA.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I already took FABA out and it only cost me one limb. I'm surprised I got past him. I don't know Faba, but I've seen pictures. There may be bigger guys on JN, but he is the guy with the basement where I'm most afraid to wake up chained to the radiator.

Smizzy vs. Kidhuman - Smizzy neg reps the kid into oblivion. Kid whines about how he was cheated, but it doesn't work this time.

Arsis vs. Barton - Arsis gets laughing so hard at the story about Barton and the roses in the suitcase, that he can't fight. Fortunately for Arsis, Barton can't fight under any circumstances. Arsis catches his breath and backhands Barty. Game over.

GG and Bren decide this whole thing is ridiculous and go down the shore for drinks on Bren's boat, leaving Max and Thor to claim the forfeits.

Smizzy vs. Kidhuman - Chuck Norris only fears 1 man. Smizzy. End of story.

Barton vs. Arsis - Arsis punts little barton from the ring like a Doug Brien shank.

Max vs. Greengal - The battle of the boobs. Max comes out swinging and is winded after 3.5 seconds. GG takes it to him and beats him silly. Right before she delivers the death blow max starts to sing "Dancing on the ceiling " and GG is hypnotized. He proceeds to pummel her to death while sings many classic hits of the 80's.

Thor99 vs. Bren - Brenda comes to the ring in a sports bra and does 25 jumping jacks. Thor is not phased because he likes boys and clubs her over the head with his caveman like fist and she is down.

Smizzy and Kidhuman fight each other evenly for 8 straight days get bored of fighting each other and decide to go kill Thor99 and Bren. In a JN torney first KH and Smizzy both win and Thor and Bren both lose.

Arsis vs Barton. lol, I kick manute bol in the shins and he goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Max starts talking about how is going going to run ten miles and GG dies laughing.

Thor and Bren are killed by Smizzy and KH and served up as parts in Tictac's birthday cake.

These were dumb, even by my standards. Couldn't think of anything more interesting.

KH - the only guy MAN enough to vote against max for me ;)

Arsis - i dont know .. most of the time he pisses me off.. but sometimes he makes me laugh :D

GREENGAL - she rocks for an old lady

Bren - she has one amazin set of tatas!!

You voted for yourself?

Yes. I have been fair throughout this process. I voted for Verde when I fought her. Because in real life she would beat me. But no way would I love to Greengal. I could totally beat her up.

I think I owe it to everyone here to be honest. Completely honest whatever the situation may be.

Kid Human stuns Smizzy who underestimated his foe. Arsis just stomps Barton into the ground in a quick match. Max makes a secret deal with GG and she forfeits. Details will NOT be coming anytime soon. Thor99 has learned some tricks of his own from his girl friend and the victory over Bren doesn't take very long.

Smizzy vs. Kidhuman: Smizzy decides to get be sneaky and make KH suffer mentally as well as physically, so he hires a Dalek to exterminate KH. Unfortunately, Smizzy spent so much on tattoos, he can only afford one of the older models (the ones that can't go up stairs). KH runs up the stairs and starts laughing at the Dalek. Outraged and blaming Smizzy for its humiliation, the Dalek goes back to Smizzy and vaporises him.

Barton vs. Arsis: Not much special happens, just a pummeling for Barton as Arsis decides to take it easy before his next fight.

Max vs. Greengal: Greengal simply turns and starts jogging round the arena, forcing Max to keep up with her. By the time she's she's done 10k, Max has managed 4k and is crawling, his breath coming in a horrible wheezing sound. GG then walks over to Max, and jumps on his neck. Snap.

Thor99 vs. Bren: Bren roars up in a motorbike, planning to drive rings round Thor. Thor doesnt waste time like he has in the other fights, and jumps up and down. The resultant earthquake brings the roof down on Brenda, squashing her flat. Sadly, millions die as the resultant quake, measuring 9.4 on the Richter scale, sets off the Yellowstone supervolcano, covering the United States in 3 feet of ash. The San Andreas fault, also goes, causing LA and SF to fall into the sea. Al Davis promptly sues Thor. And loses.

Thor99 vs. Bren: Bren roars up in a motorbike, planning to drive rings round Thor. Thor doesnt waste time like he has in the other fights, and jumps up and down. The resultant earthquake brings the roof down on Brenda, squashing her flat. Sadly, millions die as the resultant quake, measuring 9.4 on the Richter scale, sets off the Yellowstone supervolcano, covering the United States in 3 feet of ash. The San Andreas fault, also goes, causing LA and SF to fall into the sea. Al Davis promptly sues Thor. And loses.

Max, Thor99, Arsis and shockingly, Kidhuman are through to the next round.

Smizzy is going to be pissed.:rl:

Bugg vs. Gainzo

BP vs. #27

JetMoses vs. Panzer

Bob vs. Alk

you guys are wusssssssssssezzzzz but whatever :rolleyes: i am totally over it.. although watch out for the wrath of a woman scorned. :P

anyway..

bugg v. gainzo... i cant believe that bugg made it this far.. not really being much of a major force on the site and that says something ( no offense bugg) and gainzo does have that accent which is in his favor... ...but he is a patsie.. so bugg in a wipe out!

bp vs #27...even though #27 is use to hairy women in europe.. sasquash is just too overwhelming.. and his drain clogs as he showers after another one of bp's bear hugs.. and he drowns.. bp's fur is the victor!

jm vs pdm... sorry jm.. but this one isnt close.. pdm just pulls out the canon and stuffs it with hilary's carcass.. JM doesnt see this coming as hil propels towards him.. and he runs for the hills.. pdm in an easy win

bob vs. alk... well this is a cook off.. and bob smuggles in bbq from oneonta's famous brooks.. but he didnt read the rules correctly .. and it said that the food was supposed to be homemade... alk whips up some of his mouth watering deviled eggs... and although the bbq was devoured faster, the eggs still rocked... and alk wins on a technicality.

Archived