First Annual JetNation Tourney

Thor99

I'm sure we can all agree, especially JonE and MadMike, that making me a mod was a bad idea as well.

Duh. That is why we did it. We have a propensity for f'ing with people here. And we just wanted to kick it up a notch.

:)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsis vs. TaborJet: Arsis flashes a fake NYPD shield and orders Tabor to lie on the floor with his hands behind his back. Tabor remembering that Arsis was a police academy dropout, fakes going to the ground and then unleashes an uppercut that drops Arsis cold. As Tabor moves in for the kill he suddenly receives a text message from 124 that apparently has been sent from a location in Tabor, NJ. Tabor is last seen running from the ring yelling "taxi, taxi", thereby losing by forfeit.

Joewilly vs. Brenda: joewilly starts quickly, circling Brenda and causing her to get dizzy due to a severe hangover and an accumulated 20 minutes of sleep in the past week. As joewilly moves in for the takedown, his face gets wedged in between Brenda's glorious love pillows and deprived of oxygen, he quickly loses consciousness and falls face first onto the artificial grass. Brenda wins and has an umbrella drink in celebration.

#27 Dominator vs Scott Dierking: During his time in Italy, Dominator placed large bets on the 2006 NY Jets with some "unauthorized sports betting professionals". The "professionals" have decided to "let it ride" on the Dominator in order to give him a chance to wipe the slate clean. In order to protect their investment, the "professionals" give Dierking a pre-fight pep talk. The fight begins and the Dominator comes out and throws a clumsy right hook that misses by a mile. Dierking goes down and is counted out at eleven seconds of the first round.

Drago vs BZ: BZ quickly throws Drago off his game by claiming that he is in fact Tictac's NEW boyfriend, mentioning a distinguishing but extremely private birthmark. Realizing that he is pushing up against the 7 p.m. deadline for submitting the check for his $50,000 PSL's, BZ rushes in for the kill a little too quickly. Drago, having recovered from the "below the belt" birthmark remark, has channeled his grief into anger and borrowing methods gleaned from the "BTK" book (ironically recommended by Tictac), wraps the top rope around BZ's neck, leaving him hanging there with his feet dangling. Drago briefly considers de-pantsing BZ in order to humiliate him, but is concerned that BZ may have a huge penis, resulting in a severe psychological disadvantage in trying to win back Tictac's affections.

That was a good round, many funny match results. Thanks to everyone for voting.

Arsis, Bren, #27, and Drago have advanced to the second round.

The last of the first round is as follows:

Assmop vs. Verde

JGB vs. GreenDNA

Bugg vs. RSJ

GimmeShelter vs. MrsTabor

Good luck all.

Assmop vs. Verde

JGB vs. GreenDNA

Bugg vs. RSJ

Good luck all.

:rl: drago is screwed.

Assmop vs. Verde

JGB vs. GreenDNA

Bugg vs. RSJ

Good luck all.

I beat a Mod head to head? Ahaha, I'm awesome!

Verde wins 1:40 into the first round by read naked choke hold. After the fight Assmop talks about how awesome his victory was.

JGB and GreenDNA tie by double-knockout 2:30 into the 3rd round.

Bugg beats RDJ by doing something in some round. No one actually showed up for the fight so I can't really say.

MrsTabor is a fit of rage over me defeating her husband in Mortal Kombat releases her inner Sonya Blade and gives GimmeShelter the kiss of death.

I beat a Mod head to head? Ahaha, I'm awesome!

Verde wins 1:40 into the first round by read naked choke hold. After the fight Assmop talks about how awesome his victory was.

JGB and GreenDNA tie by double-knockout 2:30 into the 3rd round.

Bugg beats RDJ by doing something in some round. No one actually showed up for the fight so I can't really say.

MrsTabor is a fit of rage over me defeating her husband in Mortal Kombat releases her inner Sonya Blade and gives GimmeShelter the kiss of death.

I think someone got me confused with MrsT when they voted, lol.

Congrats, and good luck the rest of the way! If you should match up with MrsT, I don't like your chances!

UPDATED: 04/17/08

Bold - still alive

Italic - eliminated

The Kitchen Worker Region

1 Smizzy - faces winner of JGB / GreenDNA

2 SouthernJet

3 Barton - faces Garb

4 Blackout

5 Troll

6 Garb - faces Barton

7 Arsis - faces NJ

8 JGB

9 GreenDNA

10 TaborJet

11 80

12 Kidhuman - faces Boozer

13 Boozer - faces Kidhuman

14 NightStalker

15 NJ - faces winner of Arsis

16 Bitonti

The Powder Region

1 Max - faces winner of Assmop / Verde

2 SFJ - faces Bren

3 IrishJet - faces Thor99

4 Greengal - faces PFSIKH

5 PFSIKH - faces Greengal

6 Thor99 - faces IrishJet

7 Joewilly

8 Assmop

9 Verde

10 Bren - faces SFJ

11 4hCrew

12 JonEJet

13 AirForceJetFan

14 MBN007

15 Serphnx

16 GreenBeans

The SSII Region

1 124 - faces winner of Bugg / RSJ

2 faba - faces #27

3 BP - faces JoebabyNY

4 Madmike

5 Gainzo - faces SPJets

6 Ghost

7 #27 - faces faba

8 Bugg

9 RSJ

10 ScottDierking

11 joebabyny - faces BP

12 LIMike

13 spjets - faces Gainzo

14 LBS

15 GM

16 JFBM

The '72 Pinto Region

1 Ecurb

2 Alk - faces Drago

3 Sperm Edwards - faces Bob

4 ThaiJet

5 PDM - faces Shawn306

6 Bob - faces SpermEdwards

7 Drago - faces Alk

8 GimmeShelter

9 MrsTaborJet

10 BZ

11 Jetsfan80

12 Matt39

13 Shawn306 - faces PDM

14 Jetheelz

15 Shadowjet

16 JetMoses - faces winner of GimmeShelter / MrsTaborJet

UPDATED: 04/17/08

Bold - still alive

Italic - eliminated

The Kitchen Worker Region

1 Smizzy - faces winner of JGB / GreenDNA

2 SouthernJet

3 Barton - faces Garb

4 Blackout

5 Troll

6 Garb - faces Garb

7 Arsis - faces NJ

8 JGB

9 GreenDNA

10 TaborJet

11 80

12 Kidhuman - faces Boozer

13 Boozer - faces Kidhuman

14 NightStalker

15 NJ - faces winner of Arsis

16 Bitonti

The Powder Region

1 Max - faces winner of Assmop / Verde

2 SFJ - faces Bren

3 IrishJet - faces Thor99

4 Greengal - faces PFSIKH

5 PFSIKH - faces Greengal

6 Thor99 - faces IrishJet

7 Joewilly

8 Assmop

9 Verde

10 Bren - faces SFJ

11 4hCrew

12 JonEJet

13 AirForceJetFan

14 MBN007

15 Serphnx

16 GreenBeans

The SSII Region

1 124 - faces winner of Bugg / RSJ

2 faba - faces #27

3 BP - faces JoebabyNY

4 Madmike

5 Gainzo - faces SPJets

6 Ghost

7 #27 - faces faba

8 Bugg

9 RSJ

10 ScottDierking

11 joebabyny - faces BP

12 LIMike

13 spjets - faces Gainzo

14 LBS

15 GM

16 JFBM

The '72 Pinto Region

1 Ecurb

2 Alk - faces Drago

3 Sperm Edwards - faces Bob

4 ThaiJet

5 PDM - faces Shawn306

6 Bob - faces SpermEdwards

7 Drago - faces Alk

8 GimmeShelter

9 MrsTaborJet

10 BZ

11 Jetsfan80

12 Matt39

13 Shawn306 - faces PDM

14 Jetheelz

15 Shadowjet

16 JetMoses - faces winner of GimmeShelter / MrsTaborJet

So, I'm fighting myself? Sh*t, I do that all the time!

Watch out for the 5 seed :box:

Please. Aussies? I mean, sure they can last for a round or two, but thats about it. ;)

The only challenge I have up against me is BP. Thankfully, I can't face him until the Elite 8.

Please. Aussies? I mean, sure they can last for a round or two, but thats about it. ;)

The only challenge I have up against me is BP. Thankfully, I can't face him until the Elite 8.

I don't know what crack you are smoking, after I took ghost I pulled his mother-effing heart out through his mouth and ate it like a comanche indian warrior. I am not even gonna break out my weapons for BP, I am just gonna walk into the ring and straight rip his head off 5 seconds into it. I am saving my drildo and f###-saw for you 124, because I am going to beat you by robbing you of your manhood and dignity. I may actually let MrsT take a turn on your 19 year old @ss with the drildo as revenge. lol

:Nuts::Nuts::Nuts::Nuts::Nuts::Nuts:

I don't know what crack you are smoking, after I took ghost I pulled his mother-effing heart out through his mouth and ate it like a comanche indian warrior. I am not even gonna break out my weapons for BP, I am just gonna walk into the ring and straight rip his head off 5 seconds into it. I am saving my drildo and f###-saw for you 124, because I am going to beat you by robbing you of your manhood and dignity. I may actually let MrsT take a turn on your 19 year old @ss with the drildo as revenge. lol

:Nuts::Nuts::Nuts::Nuts::Nuts::Nuts:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd just eat you.

Getting paired up with Verde are you kidding

I would be lucky to last 90 seconds, 45 if she wore her famous tank top;)

Aaaaaand the fight is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! afo draws from carolina living & goes all hillbilly on verde, runnin circles around her yellin yellin YOU GOT A PERTY MOUTH. then WHAP!!! catches her behind the left ear with a 2 iron. verde hits the ground hard but musters enough strength to whistle & out comes the doberman who rips afo to shreads. verde is declared the winner, shook afo's hand after the fightwhich wasn't attached to his arm btw.

asked why he hit her with a friggin 2 iron he replied: I just haven't been hittin the driver well lately

Assmop vs. Verde: Assmop strolls in, expecting an easy contest, but he forgot something. Verde has dogs. Big mean dogs. And she's been training them. And they're hungry. You get the picture. Yet another messy and shortlived fight.

JGB vs. GreenDNA: An even fight, but while JGB's sharp talking skills do well in the courtroom, they just serve to drive DNA into a rage. A woozy JGB is finished off with a headbutt.

Bugg vs. RSJ: Bugg's looking forward to this fight, until it's revealed RSJ has used his wealth to hire Mike Tyson. If you want to talk to Bugg these days, you have to shout.

GimmeShelter vs. MrsTabor: MrsTabor, in the spirit of Yngwie Malmsteem, "unleashes the foookin fuuuury". Gimme Shelter is reduced to a pulpy mass.

Aaaaaand the fight is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! afo draws from carolina living & goes all hillbilly on verde, runnin circles around her yellin yellin YOU GOT A PERTY MOUTH. then WHAP!!! catches her behind the left ear with a 2 iron. verde hits the ground hard but musters enough strength to whistle & out comes the doberman who rips afo to shreads. verde is declared the winner, shook afo's hand after the fightwhich wasn't attached to his arm btw.

asked why he hit her with a friggin 2 iron he replied: I just haven't been hittin the driver well lately

Doooberrrrrrrmann!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Archived