LA BASKETBALL

kobe24jets

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does him being white have to do with it? I'm confused.

I don't know if you're slow or not, but telling us how Dirk carried the Mavs to the championship against the Spurs might mean you reside in a different reality.

slow? how am i slow you cheer for a dick like kobe and i'm dumb because i cheer for a white basketball player whom happens to be talented?

What does him being white have to do with it? I'm confused.

I don't know if you're slow or not, but telling us how Dirk carried the Mavs to the championship against the Spurs might mean you reside in a different reality.

like i said before i believe they played the spurs in some huge game whether or not it was recently idk but i don't follow basketball nor care less about it. only players i hope do well actually is kirk hinrich and wayne simien because they were great players for KU. him being white has nothing to do with it i'm just wondering how im dumb because i think he's and has proven himself as a excellent basketball player.

like i said before i believe they played the spurs in some huge game whether or not it was recently idk but i don't follow basketball nor care less about it.

So do us a favor and stop posting in basketball threads.

him being white has nothing to do with it

OK. So why did you bring up his race? You agreed that it has nothing to do with it. Is it only ok to root for players if they're white? Just wondering.

OK. So why did you bring up his race? You agreed that it has nothing to do with it. Is it only ok to root for players if they're white? Just wondering.

Wayne Simien isn't white. i said it because he is white and a great athelete. some people believe blacks are better basketball players which i am not gonna lie i think they are to.

whats your point? basketballs a team sport noone had the right to expect dirk to carry them and even then Dirk went to the championship game last year vs the spurs. might wanna look that up for yourself.

WTF?? YOU might want to take your own advice here. :Nuts:

We can only hope he takes this advice.

so? I'm talking about your racial comment, not which former KU players you say you like.

yea whatever. my favorite players are dirk, kirk, and wayne. two of them happen to be to white. has nothing to do with racial discrimination but he is white so i clearly stated that. what was i suppose to say dirk the 7ft black guy?

Way to go Jason! Nice job forcing the Nets trade you after you torpedoed their season. I hope you get used to the first round exits the last couple seasons of your career plus Chris Paul sh*tting on you 4X a year.

It's amazing how dumb this POS is. He was actually closer to winning a championship with the Nets if you take in consideration that the Nets in less than two years will be in prime position to get Lebron James in a sign-and-trade.

jason_kidd.jpg

yea whatever. my favorite players are dirk, kirk, and wayne. two of them happen to be to white. has nothing to do with racial discrimination but he is white so i clearly stated that. what was i suppose to say dirk the 7ft black guy?

anyone home? I didn't say you should call him black. I asked what his race had anything to do with it. You mentioned he was white, making a statement.

When I say I root for a player, I don't say "I like Curtis Martin, the black guy who plays running back" or "I like Rick Ankiel, the white guy".

Why? Because their race is irrelevant.

Yo I'm probably like 3 years older than you are. Before you know basketball now, meaning present, you have to know about the past. Saying all this other stuff about Dirk dominating and this and that is totally untrue. Not because we think Dirk is a bad basketball player, but because the past will give you proof.

Yo I'm probably like 3 years older than you are. Before you know basketball now, meaning present, you have to know about the past. Saying all this other stuff about Dirk dominating and this and that is totally untrue. Not because we think Dirk is a bad basketball player, but because the past will give you proof.

actually i'm pretty sure you're younger. i'm not gonna argue cause either way i think basketball isn't all that amusing unless it's KU.

anyone home? I didn't say you should call him black. I asked what his race had anything to do with it. You mentioned he was white, making a statement.

When I say I root for a player, I don't say "I like Curtis Martin, the black guy who plays running back" or "I like Rick Ankiel, the white guy".

Why? Because their race is irrelevant.

i would say curtis martin the black runningback as i would say larry czonka the white runningback. go ahead i know you're indirectly accusing me of being racist so just say it.

i would say curtis martin the black runningback as i would say larry czonka the white runningback. go ahead i know you're indirectly accusing me of being racist so just say it.

Yo, this is anLA LAKER basketball thread. Please try to keep it on topisc and drop all this other stuff. Fair enough?

Lakers played a terrible game, I never seen opposing team get so many damn offensive rebounds.

Great teams find ways to win no matter what. GO LAKERS!

A know . What a lousey game rebound wise, yet we won by 11. Those are the games that great teams DO win. GO LAKERS.

Archived