LA BASKETBALL

kobe24jets

this game fixed

them refs is callin every call against tha lakers

they gettin paid

**** utah and all they fans

they a bunch low lifes

thats called home court advantage.

the lakers get those calls 4x, utah only gets them 3x.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren't you a Celtics fan Thai???

:rl: Good one IJ. I HATE the Celtics with a passion. I've been a Laker fan longer than you've been alive my friend. Even BEFORE Jerry West PLAYED for the Lakers. Even before they played in LA. :shock:

:rl: Good one IJ. I HATE the Celtics with a passion. I've been a Laker fan longer than you've been alive my friend. Even BEFORE Jerry West PLAYED for the Lakers. Even before they played in LA. :shock:

LOL, sorry, I though I read that somewhere. My bad.

One game away, I can't wait until Friday.

If Odom and Gasol play like they played at home, I think we can win this one. We also need Fisher to stay out of foul trouble. He barely played in the first half of both away games.

Who said you can't win on the road in these playoffs?

HELL YEAH!!!

A Lakers win in Utah is more impressive than if a team wins in Boston. Utah was the best home team in the league.

All I want to know is where all these Lakers fans came from. If you didn't grow up in LA how in the hell could you follow them?

I know you don't like to hear this Gainzo, but the popular teams in America are loved by people all over the country, just like your Boston Celtics.

NFL - Cowboys, Redskins, Packers, Raiders, Broncos and Dolphins seem to be the most popular teams for fans outside of their states / areas. They have fans everywhere.

MLB - Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers & Giants.

NBA - Lakers, Celtics, Bulls since Michael Jordan.

NHL - Red Wings and Rangers.

I know you don't like to hear this Gainzo, but the popular teams in America are loved by people all over the country, just like your Boston Celtics.

NFL - Cowboys, Redskins, Packers, Raiders, Broncos and Dolphins seem to be the most popular teams for fans outside of their states / areas. They have fans everywhere.

MLB - Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers & Giants.

NBA - Lakers, Celtics, Bulls since Michael Jordan.

NHL - Red Wings and Rangers.

Be that as it may, I don't understand how people can support teams from different City's unless they have lived in those locations.

Be that as it may, I don't understand how people can support teams from different City's unless they have lived in those locations.

When people are kids a lot of them tend to lean the way towards the winner or they may grow up in states without a team in a particular sport.

When people are kids a lot of them tend to lean the way towards the winner or they may grow up in states without a team in a particular sport.

Maybe in your age bracket. I think a lot of people under the age of 25 follow a player more than a team.

Archived