Dustin Pedroia (the 5 year old on the red sox)

MagicBizkit87

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was just a question. Every single time I see him play, if its a strikout, or being called out running to first, I always see him whining like a little bitch.

That makes no sense. If he played for the Royals would you give a crap?

but:

a. he's a red sox. People in Mass. bitch and moan about anything that doesnt go their way.

b. he's won a world championship so he thinks he's hot sh!t.

c. he's cranky. he needs a bottle and someone to rock him to sleep.

all 3 of those are true. i don't like his long term future as a player to be honest, i just don't see him being a solid player.

Guess who was crying again after another call, even though I admit, he looked safe to me, I only caught a glimpse, so I don't really know. I wish this guy would just stop acting like a baby, take a call from an umpire, even if it's a bad call, and shut your ****ing mouth. Who the **** is Dustin Pedroia to yell at an umpire?

Guess who was crying again after another call, even though I admit, he looked safe to me, I only caught a glimpse, so I don't really know. I wish this guy would just stop acting like a baby, take a call from an umpire, even if it's a bad call, and shut your ****ing mouth. Who the **** is Dustin Pedroia to yell at an umpire?

I'm sorry hooray rod is no Pedrioa.

Paul O'neil was probably one of the whiniest players I've seen and he is revered in the Bronx. Kind of curious, me thinks.

There is huge difference between the two. O'Neill when he got pissed, he took it out on himself, this little runt yells like a ****ing baby to the umpires.

There is huge difference between the two. O'Neill when he got pissed, he took it out on himself, this little runt yells like a ****ing baby to the umpires.

If you don't think O'neil did his share of complaining and whining to the umps, you're kidding yourself or have not seen him play.

With or without him, they still probably would have won the World Series. He isn't that special of a player, nice defensive player, but thats probably it. He probably should be criticized his whole career.

well... he was never projected to be a superstar in the majors..

and without his hitting .345 in the ALCS plus 5 ribbies in game 7 the sox dont make it to the world series.

do you watch any baseball outside of the yankees? Your knowledge of baseball is terrible.

Yeah, because we all know people who don't agree with everything you say are *******s who don't know anything, right? Bostonians really are full of themselves, just like their teams' players...

You are a sad person. Very, very, sad.

Yeah, because we all know people who don't agree with everything you say are *******s who don't know anything, right? Bostonians really are full of themselves, just like their teams' players...

well... he's got you there Gainz.... you are really full of yourself.

Its a good thing Yankee fans are well grounded and never are full of themselves. And speaking of full of themselves, have you ever heard of John Sterling?

JCB, give it up. Your original point was a valid one. He is still a young player and has not earned the right to bitch yet. But your Yankee cloud once again makes you look like an ass.

Yeah, I am 100% sure I would care, but why the hell does it matter what team he plays for? The point is of the post is that he is a cry baby bitch.

I've got 5 that says you wouldn't have the balls to see that to dude's face.

By the way..your ranting about something that's not even important. How does a professional athlete arguing a call affect you in any way?

Really? Then how come I knew that Pedroia was a whiny little bitch?

and if you knew anything about baseball outside of the yankees you would know what contributions certain players have made. Your comment about him was wrong. Dead wrong. And your answer to that? He's a whiny bitch.

Go watch some baseball that doesnt involve your favorite team. Learn something about the sport. Then you can come back and show us what a super fan you are.

Until then, quit yer bitchin. You havent earned the right to bitch.

Because you watched tonight's game and saw him complain once? And anything a Red Sox player does gets you upset so you can bitch.

Plus, since you are a whiny bitch, you know what it looks and sounds like.

Actually, I have seen this guy whine all the time when stuff doesn't go his way. Just take it that the guy is a little whinny bitch.

Also, you don't even know me, so who the **** are you to say something like that about me?

and if you knew anything about baseball outside of the yankees you would know what contributions certain players have made. Your comment about him was wrong. Dead wrong. And your answer to that? He's a whiny bitch.

Go watch some baseball that doesnt involve your favorite team. Learn something about the sport. Then you can come back and show us what a super fan you are.

Until then, quit yer bitchin. You havent earned the right to bitch.

umm... Who the **** are you to tell me that I can't complain over something a player does? You are just some jackass on a message board. Sorry I hurt your wittle feelings, go jack off to pedroia now...

Actually, I have seen this guy whine all the time when stuff doesn't go his way. Just take it that the guy is a little whinny bitch.

Also, you don't even know me, so who the **** are you to say something like that about me?

Who am I to say you are a whiny bitch???????

READ THE FUC&ING THREAD MORON! THIS WHOLE THREAD IS YOU BITCHING ABOUT A BASEBALL PLAYER BITCHING. THATS WHERE MY CONCLUSION COMES FROM.

And those 18 games you watch every season between these 2 teams, you see him bitch each and every game, right???

Give up already. You suck at this.

ugghh... why do i waste my time on people like this... its not even a fair fight...

Archived