Dustin Pedroia (the 5 year old on the red sox)

MagicBizkit87

I've got 5 that says you wouldn't have the balls to see that to dude's face.

By the way..your ranting about something that's not even important. How does a professional athlete arguing a call affect you in any way?

Dude, you don't even know me, how do you know anything about me, and how do you know if I couldn't take this runt, which I doubt this guy could even fight a 10 year old girl.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I have seen this guy whine all the time when stuff doesn't go his way. Just take it that the guy is a little whinny bitch.

Also, you don't even know me, so who the **** are you to say something like that about me?

Relax man. You don't like Pedroia or anything to do with the Red Sox. We get it.

Going forward, your "opinion" means nothing as you have shown your true colours tonight.

umm... Who the **** are you to tell me that I can't complain over something a player does? You are just some jackass on a message board. Sorry I hurt your wittle feelings, go jack off to pedroia now...

1. I like women. Not midget 2nd basemen. Plus I already jacked it tonight.

2. My feelings arent hurt. I believe yours were when I said you are a whiny bitch. I dont care what the red sox or yankees do. I have a problem with moron fans like yourself who dont know anything about the sport they are discussing.

3. I never said you cant complain. I said your statement was correct, he shouldnt be complaining. I said you cant bitch because you havent earned the right to bitch yet.

4. Yes. I am just a jackass on a message board.

Dude, you don't even know me, how do you know anything about me, and how do you know if I couldn't take this runt, which I doubt this guy could even fight a 10 year old girl.

I'm happy I don't know you.

What I do know is your 20 years old, using words like "wittle" and you piss and moan like you have PMS about a baseball player.

Who am I to say you are a whiny bitch???????

READ THE FUC&ING THREAD MORON! THIS WHOLE THREAD IS YOU BITCHING ABOUT A BASEBALL PLAYER BITCHING. THATS WHERE MY CONCLUSION COMES FROM.

And those 18 games you watch every season between these 2 teams, you see him bitch each and every game, right???

Give up already. You suck at this.

ugghh... why do i waste my time on people like this... its not even a fair fight...

Yeah, and you told me I don't have the right to get mad at this player for being a bitch, who the **** are you to tell me what I can, and cannot do? I think it's funny though that you think I only see the Red Sox play 18 times a year. I watch them whenever they're on tv, in fact before I went to work, I watched the little I could of the games in Japan. You don't even ****ing know me, so who the **** are you to judge me. It's just a simple question, although I don't think anything is simple for you.

unless you are jacked up, I wouldnt suggest you get into a fight with any professional athlete. They would kick most everyone's asses. Even the puny midget 2nd basemen.

Yeah, and you told me I don't have the right to get mad at this player for being a bitch, who the **** are you to tell me what I can, and cannot do? I think it's funny though that you think I only see the Red Sox play 18 times a year. I watch them whenever they're on tv, in fact before I went to work, I watched the little I could of the games in Japan. You don't even ****ing know me, so who the **** are you to judge me. It's just a simple question, although I don't think anything is simple for you.

ffsc-pouting-child.jpg

What do the games the Sox played in Japan have to do with anything you are saying?

Someone mentioned that I only see the Red Sox play 18 games a year, and by me watching the games in Japan prove him wrong, hell I watch the Red Sox play anytime they're on tv, like espn, or tbs, because basically thats the only time I get their games.

Who the **** am I?

A jackass on a message board. We already established that fact.

If you watched more than 18 red sox games a year, you would realize the contributions Pedroia makes. But you have no knowledge of how he contributes. So I must come to the conclusion you dont watch much baseball outside of a Yankees broadcast.

Yes I dont know you. But I can judge you based on what you write on this message board. Just like you can judge me. And what you write is ridiculous. It makes you look like a moron. You make Yankee fans look worse.

And again.... I never said you cant get mad. I said you havent earned the right to bitch if Pedrioa hasnt earned the right to bitch. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I will judge you based on what you type on this board. So far all you have shown is you are an immature person who has only one way to have a discussion. fight. You are warped in the head when it comes to the Yankees. You cant see through your hatred for the Red Sox.

And if you feel you have the right to bitch, I have the right to tell you to shut the fu%k up.

Deal tough guy?

umm... Who the **** are you to tell me that I can't complain over something a player does? You are just some jackass on a message board. Sorry I hurt your wittle feelings, go jack off to pedroia now...

wtf-18374.jpg

So you still didn't answer why you're 20 and talk like your 3. Don't tell me you hit the wrong key..L is on the other side of the keyboard from W.

Someone mentioned that I only see the Red Sox play 18 games a year, and by me watching the games in Japan prove him wrong, hell I watch the Red Sox play anytime they're on tv, like espn, or tbs, because basically thats the only time I get their games.

if you watched more than 18 red sox games, you would know what Pedrioa brings to the team. But you dont. So either you are a water head or you dont watch any games.

Im starting to lean towards water head.

I would suggest you look in a mirror. :biggrin:

There is just one little problem though, I won't be listening to you. I will just continue, and continue to say how I feel, and you'll just have to deal with it.

And I will continue to expose you for the jackass you really are.

And you'll just have to deal with it.

"It is High. Its is Far. It is.... OUTTA HERE!!! A HOMERUN... LIL BIT WITH ANOTHER BIG HIT"

Archived