NFL Sched. ...

joiseyjet

My prediction: Jets at Buffalo week 1.

My three predictions and knowing my luck neither will be correct:

Miami @ Jets, 1pm CBS.

Buffalo @ Jets, 1pm CBS.

Arizona @ Jets, 1pm CBS.

I just feel a 1pm home game fellas. Just feel it.

DNA,

Been to all of the west coast NFL stadiums. To me they rank like this.

1. Seattle -stadium location and fun city

2. Sad Diego - weather and fun city. Stay downtown and take Trolley to game

3. SF - Great city. Old park though and away from downtown

100. Oakland - nothing good to say about the town, stadium, location, If you must go, stay in SF and cross the bridge for game.

Thanks Doug,

I've been to all of the cities, but none of the stadiums. Oakland is a non-starter, I don't need to get pummeled at a football game. Any of the three above would be fine for me, hopefully you make it for a couple of cold ones.

My predictions for the season:

1. Because we are playing both the AFC and NFC West divisions this season, I expect there to be a lot more 4pm games than usual this season.

2. We will have one primetime game. It will be against New England.

3. We will open the season against the Cheifs at Home.

So Duane, how 'bouts a road trip with the rig to San Diego, I will bring my camera and entertainment for the ride, lol

No way Duane would want to go to San Diego. The vet doesn't get good mileage the expense of that trip would kill him.

So Duane, how 'bouts a road trip with the rig to San Diego, I will bring my camera and entertainment for the ride, lol

Are you kidding? Does he look like John Madden to you?

There's no way in hell I'd drive from New Jersey to San Diego. NO WAY. Thats insane. ****, I wouldn't even drive to Cleveland for the 2006 JN Road trip.

There's no way in hell I'd drive from New Jersey to San Diego. NO WAY. Thats insane. ****, I wouldn't even drive to Cleveland for the 2006 JN Road trip.

You haven't lived till you had a ROAD TRIP with Uncle Tony in the Kingsley cross country!

:love0038:or at least to VEGAS.....

You haven't lived till you had a ROAD TRIP with Uncle Tony in the Kingsley cross country!

:love0038:or at least to VEGAS.....

I'll pass. I can't stand being in the for hours on end. I have to stop. Heck, driving up to Boston is only 3 and a half hours for me and I have to stop once. Not for gas, but just for 5 or 10 minutes to stop driving and get out of the car and walk.

I'll pass. I can't stand being in the for hours on end. I have to stop. Heck, driving up to Boston is only 3 and a half hours for me and I have to stop once. Not for gas, but just for 5 or 10 minutes to stop driving and get out of the car and walk.

Dude, that's the whole idea of a road trip. It's not to see how fast you can get from point A to point B. It's to check out all of the cool $hit in between that you would never even know about if you were flying over it.

Dude, that's the whole idea of a road trip. It's not to see how fast you can get from point A to point B. It's to check out all of the cool $hit in between that you would never even know about if you were flying over it.

I would much rather fly and just be there quickly 10 times out of 10.

I would much rather fly and just be there quickly 10 times out of 10.

Granted at this point in my life I would too. But back when I was younger and had nothing better to do it was a hell of alot of fun.

When is Fall Sweeps week? Anyway, GUARANTEED Indy/Pats are that week - most likely a Sunday nite.

I personally am looking forward to two road trips this year. The usual trek to the muck in the meadowlands and my first ever visit to SD. And, no, I wonlt be driving. LOL!

When is Fall Sweeps week? Anyway, GUARANTEED Indy/Pats are that week - most likely a Sunday nite.

I personally am looking forward to two road trips this year. The usual trek to the muck in the meadowlands and my first ever visit to SD. And, no, I wonlt be driving. LOL!

you are going to the Jets-SD game this year? so are we...lol

you are going to the Jets-SD game this year? so are we...lol

Hell no. Seeing you people once a year (sometimes twice) is enough for me! ;)

Pats/Chargers. Keeping my fingers crossed for a mid-November date.

I have a question though. Since most Jets fans drink to get crazy drunk - how do you all remember your road trips anyway? Is that why you all take so many pictures? :mrgreen:

I have a question though. Since most Jets fans drink to get crazy drunk - how do you all remember your road trips anyway? Is that why you all take so many pictures? :mrgreen:

come on Garb, you know some people don't like having their pics taken...;)

Who drinks on these road trips?

It aint the destination it is all about the journey. On a trip like this the game would be secondary.

Dude traveling in the Kingsley is different than a normal road trip. Big Tony just keeps on driving while we party and watch tv or dvds. We go 4,5,6 hours without stopping. We have a kitchen, bathroom, booze and HOPEFULLY Joe Babys entertainment!!!

Archived