Cool football sim game....JN team???

viiiiilma

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaspegs, why was the te starter changed? I boosted to 7, no worry's, not upset just curious. Also Freddie Kraft needs to up his stamina, he needs to be atleast 25.

Semper fi

Hey, my neighbor finished boot camp at PI and he just got home.

OOH RAH!

Hey, my neighbor finished boot camp at PI and he just got home.

OOH RAH!

OOH freakin RAH, I am jealous, my buddy at work just enlisted today, I cant wait to go see his graduation and revisit PI. Lucky bastard. I've been out too long (I think) plus It would not be fair to my wife and children if I was to go back in. Oh well I guess I will just have to suck it up for the better of my family.

Tell your neighbor to enjoy every minute of it, because he will never expeiriance anything like for the rest of his life.

Semper fi

OOH freakin RAH, I am jealous, my buddy at work just enlisted today, I cant wait to go see his graduation and revisit PI. Lucky bastard. I've been out too long (I think) plus It would not be fair to my wife and children if I was to go back in. Oh well I guess I will just have to suck it up for the better of my family.

Tell your neighbor to enjoy every minute of it, because he will never expeiriance anything like for the rest of his life.

Semper fi

Yeah, he's a great kid. Strong, too--- he can do 33 pullups. My wife picked him up at the airport, I wanted to go, but his mom and some other relatives who went down to see his graduation were coming in on another flight so there wouldn't be any room but my wife brought him home (actually he drove ha ha I see him pull into the driveway laughing his ass off and my wife in the passenger seat) because his mom's flight was delayed. She wont be in Newark airport until midnight tonight so her sister has to pick her up.

I'm proud of him. He did good. He's gonna be fine.

yea my school blocked that site to...those ****ers. oh well aslong as i can communicate on JN i'll be okay. when they block this site is when i either a. become a hacker or b. become their worst nightmare :character0036:

Three words:

Anonymous Proxy Server

I see the JN team is doing well already....i know i was the one who suggested the team but im stuck in a contract on a team that ends this year.....who is the team owner that i can talk to???

you probably picked up a nice load of flex points for all the referrals from this site - good idea.

you probably picked up a nice load of flex points for all the referrals from this site - good idea.

yeah i got quite a few....now i just gotta get on the same team with you guys.....my WR is pretty damn good.....i skilled him up in the mold of devin hester.....speed, agility, and vision.....my PR avg is like 20 yds a game

Yo viiiilma I can help you, I am the GM. First off can I have your player link?

sure ill open up my attributes for the night so you can see....just so you know i am boosting tomorrow 5 to my agility and my xp will go over so i will get 5 skill for speed as well......i see you have higher level recievers but i am really working on the PR/KR role.....if i can fill that role id love to join

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=96333

Well that blows. I created my player assuming that you could use your own height and weight. It looks like it just predetermines it for you. If I would have known that I wouldn't have signed up as a SS.

sure ill open up my attributes for the night so you can see....just so you know i am boosting tomorrow 5 to my agility and my xp will go over so i will get 5 skill for speed as well......i see you have higher level recievers but i am really working on the PR/KR role.....if i can fill that role id love to join

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=96333

all jetnationers are welcome. you guys and gals are the reason i bought the team.

**I am still looking for a reserve blocking TE for special teams. anyone interested PM me.

Archived