Cool football sim game....JN team???

viiiiilma

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I just realized I dont got enough points. Some guy gave me a pretty good contract with a good amount of cash. Once the new teams are out he said he will offer me. He is starting a new team and looking for players so everybody, PM him and tell him you no "Jared Hitta the DT" and tell him that we are all from the same site and everybody from the site would be a great team. I dont have his name right now because I deleted his messages but after I get it I will post it on here.

Did you buy them?

I am trying but it is telling me there isnt any teams to buy. guess we might all be on your team, and it seems like a lot of work that I dont know if I have teh tmie for. I would want to run a half a$$ed team for you guys.

OK, in a day or so (might be today) thre coming out with new teams and its basically first come first serve. There are going to be more teams now so hopefully you buy one. Also, could I be the GM of the team if you make it. So just be aware that they might be coming out today so be on the lookout.

OK, in a day or so (might be today) thre coming out with new teams and its basically first come first serve. There are going to be more teams now so hopefully you buy one. Also, could I be the GM of the team if you make it. So just be aware that they might be coming out today so be on the lookout.

So if I create the "JetNation" team I can make you GM and you could run it. So I would be Woody and you would be Tangini?

Of course Mods, we should have asked earlier, are we even allowed to use the Jetnation team name for this venture?

Well kind of I think, we kind of work together and its much easier. I was talking to a guy and he said it is very hard to run a team on this site without a GM. This would be very fun.

sounds great, should we start in a lower league since we are a new team?

There are zero teams to buy. You can still be signed to a team. In about a week or so there will be brand new teams created, so if we want a JN team we'll need to start one up right then. Unfortunately we'll be in the lowest league, so it'll take a long, long time to work our way up.

Can we have your players name and position.

Thanks

This is the team so far but we are getting more people by the minute from the forum on goalineblitz.com.

Jetnation Dream Team

QB

Michael Burns

HB

Jet Okoye (DieHardChiefsFan)

Derek Garske

FB

Jake Strong (HamSandwich)

WR

Dallas Luck (Sharrow)

Roger Turbush

Warrick Sanders