Cool football sim game....JN team???

viiiiilma

Edgy, you turned off your PMs so I will send it to you on this:

L.7

L.4>thats you

L.4

L.4

L.1

Players get very tired on the line so you will either start or get a backup. Even if your backup you will get a **** load of playing time. The level 1 will even have to get some playing time.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edgy, you turned off your PMs so I will send it to you on this:

L.7

L.4>thats you

L.4

L.4

L.1

Players get very tired on the line so you will either start or get a backup. Even if your backup you will get a **** load of playing time. The level 1 will even have to get some playing time.

Ack. Realized that my email address was wrong, and so changed it. Sorry about that - That's great, thanks. Looking forward to it.

Anyone have any suggestions for a staidum name for the Jet Nation Dream Team. I want it to be something Jet related. Like Klecko Stadium or Shea Stadium. I am open to anything besides Giants stadium. So lets here them.

Namath Field (2 votes)

Shea Stadium (2 votes)

Jet Nation Field (1 vote)

Shea Stadium and Namath Field are both okay with me.

Just be sure you guys stay up late and snag one of those new teams. :-D

Jaspegs is all over that, he has probably been working harder then Tannenbaum the last few days.

And I am updating the voting for a field name on page 11.

I don't know if you guys know this already, but I see some guys over at theGangGreen.com have players too. Jets81 owns "New Jersey jets" as I understand it, in US BBB. Would be rockin' if we ended up in the same division at some point. Jet site fight! :-D

sweet, we will win. we are gonna get pumped for this season now :character43:.

Logo looks great.

(but all this talk about us having great players scares me. My puny lvl 2 CB probably won't be able to do much. But he's a Mangini guy so he'll keep his mouth shut and work his ass off.)

At the CB positon we have a L.7(JayKwas) and a L.8. Then their are 2 level 2s so you should get a good amount of playing time because everybody gets tired.

Archived