Cool football sim game....JN team???

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought we were doing a JN team?

Yeah I will stay up however late I need to. It sucks because they said their releasing them tonight PST. Hopefully they dont release it at Midnight PST.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=189448

Posted Images

team hasnt been made yet. new teams arent avaliable until tomorrow evening i believe.

Didn't you have a projected lineup? And what are the higher level guys you have coming in, if you dont mind me asking

Didn't you have a projected lineup? And what are the higher level guys you have coming in, if you dont mind me asking

i have a lvl 1 rb and a lvl 4 fs but ive played in very odd defensives schemes. played in the original 4-3 and ive played in a 5-2 D which is quite interesting to build your team off of.

Jetnation Dream Team

QB

Michael Burns L.4

OMG JON KITNA L.9

Pat Turbush L.4

HB

Jet Okoye (DieHardChiefsFan) L.1

Muhammad Mcglovin L.1

Kreig Martinek L.6

Cozmo Kramer L.1

Jaden Dylan (Smizzy) Lv.2 RB

FB

Jake Strong (HamSandwich) L.2

Joseph Sphye L.5

WR

Salem Rios L.8

Dallas Luck (Sharrow) L.1

Roger Turbush L.4

Warrick Sanders L.1

TE

Freddie Kraft L.1

Gabe Nacchio (Fastmover) L.2

Jason Hannah L.3

Chris Turbush L.2

OT

Unstopable Defender L.1

Furr Dogg L.4

Rich Tampa (tparich) L.4

J-ROD HAYES L.7

Rusty Edge L.4

G

Sammy Whitehurst L.3

Brick Mangold L.4

Pave da Way L.7

The Lyncher L.2

C

Iron Mans L.1

O Kruetz L.4

Hank Hammerlick (Afinogenov) L.1

DE

Chest BBrocklin (Boozer76) L.1

Steve Sacks L.2

Aldous Huxley (drums) L.1

H.L. Dinger L.7

DT

Jared Hitta (jaspegs) L.2

Bodie Dog L.2

Stoner Giant L.2

Fast Eddie L.4

LB

Greg Wilson (Papa Georgia678) L.4

Eddie Bruntz (JayKwas) L.7

Smizzy Smernaos (Smizzy) L.2

Johan Bonovich L.2

Spud Dogg L.1

Carl Crazee L.2 (CrazyCarl40)

FS

Branon Ward.4 (DieHardChiefsfan)

Rollin Tabs L.2

Road Rash L.2

Ryan Brewer L.8

SS

Jay Kwaz (JayKwas) L.7

Axel Grind L.2

CB

Mike Kwas (JayKwas) L.7

Will Cover (Snow Monkey) L.2

Johnny Bowflex L.2

Tom Collins L.8

Punter

Josh Scooby L.8

Kicker

Carne Asada Burrito L.

Kiloha Papanioma L.6

A guard, eh? No chance at anything else?

Well we only have 3 guards and they get tired easily. You would have a chance at getting a crap load of playing time and maybe starting, if you boost him up to a 4.

biggest position where have multiple players on the field in each pos would be reciever and cb. maybe one of em are open just gotta wait for jas.

Yeah, but don't forget that in this game you also need a lot of linemen. They tire quickly, and need to be subbed out for a while. I know we have a lot of DT's, not sure about DE's. One way or the other, I doubt we'll see any CPU controlled players on this team. :)

Edit: dang, you guys are quick.

hmm never payed any attention to that. says if you have multiple accounts could be banned....my two players are under different accounts so probably need to get rid of one....crazy you interested?

Haha yeah, get rid of it asap. Better to give one away than lose both

hmm never payed any attention to that. says if you have multiple accounts could be banned....my two players are under different accounts so probably need to get rid of one....crazy you interested?

You are allowed a copule of different accounts on the same IP, as long as you 1) don't use the same email 2) don't try to get flex points by refering to to other one 3) are not the same person (pretend to be you own brother/kid/wife or something.

Yeah, but don't forget that in this game you also need a lot of linemen. They tire quickly, and need to be subbed out for a while. I know we have a lot of DT's, not sure about DE's. One way or the other, I doubt we'll see any CPU controlled players on this team. :)

Edit: dang, you guys are quick.

Yeah, this is a big key. The best teams in my league this past year had incredible depth. Another key is to make sure you have decent stamina. Under the Newbie Questions section of the forum, there's a thread named "Guide to Creating Players" or something like that, and it deals with distributing points for different positions. I'd recommend everyone check it out, if only for a guide to your players stamina.

You are allowed a copule of different accounts on the same IP, as long as you 1) don't use the same email 2) don't try to get flex points by refering to to other one 3) are not the same person (pretend to be you own brother/kid/wife or something.

shrug i forgot what emails i used.

do we need some more olineman. tell me now or forever hold your peace

Another guard would be good, 3 really isn't good enough.

**and Im not trying to speak for Jaspegs or Jkwaz--just giving my input