Cool football sim game....JN team???

viiiiilma

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Papa, I couldnt find your guy in the search engine, can you give me the link because you might have a couple spaces after your name. I posted it on the boards you must not have seen it.

Also we have our own private forum on the website where there are going to be a lot of the updates.

No Papa, I couldnt find your guy in the search engine, can you give me the link because you might have a couple spaces after your name. I posted it on the boards you must not have seen it.

Also we have our own private forum on the website where there are going to be a lot of the updates.

My fault, didn't see it, I've been really busy this week.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=109584

Also, Season 2 will officially start TOMORROW (Friday), which will be day zero. That means season 2 boosts can start to be done tomorrow, and the per-season referral limit will be reset. Season 2 games will start on Saturday as planned.

League schedules will be generated tomorrow as well. I'll process season ticket sales tomorrow night after the schedules are generated.

Tomorrow's day change (not tonight) will also include training, salaries, contract expirations, etc. Remember to read the boards (on goalineblitz.com) for all the info reguarding the team.

Also, Season 2 will officially start TOMORROW (Friday), which will be day zero. That means season 2 boosts can start to be done tomorrow, and the per-season referral limit will be reset. Season 2 games will start on Saturday as planned.

League schedules will be generated tomorrow as well. I'll process season ticket sales tomorrow night after the schedules are generated.

Tomorrow's day change (not tonight) will also include training, salaries, contract expirations, etc. Remember to read the boards (on goalineblitz.com) for all the info reguarding the team.

Depth charts are set, if anyone has any questions PM me here or on goal line. Coordinators if you would like to suggest any changes after reviewing the charts PM and let me know.

Archived