Here is the schedule folks...

PhinHater

So we play the Fins here in December, and in Fla opening day? That's the definition of moronic.

Gives both of the home teams an "advantage".

For Miami, the Jets will be wearing their green uni's in September Miami heat.

For the Jets, Miami will be coming up to New Jersey in December with coldness and possible snow.

They can see for miles and miles and miles and...

This might only interest me, but the numbers are a little staggering.

Miles, give or take a quarter mile, to be traveled this year by the Jets: 14,246.

Miles traveled by the Jets in 2007: 5,152.

Now, those numbers are somewhat misleading because the Jets last year had a "road" game at the Giants, but it's not all that misleading. Glad air travel has become so much easier in recent weeks.

September 7th in Miami? No WAY I'm going to that game. Hey BP you thought you were roasting in December down here...it's almost too hot to finish a whole friggin cigarette in the sun at that time of year-warning to whoever IS going; SIT ON THE SHADY SIDE-The Dolphins side of the field

September 7th in Miami? No WAY I'm going to that game. Hey BP you thought you were roasting in December down here...it's almost too hot to finish a whole friggin cigarette in the sun at that time of year-warning to whoever IS going; SIT ON THE SHADY SIDE-The Dolphins side of the field

I'm with ya Jim. I went to the Pats/Dolphins opener in 1996 at Joe Robbie. It was at least 90 degrees and the humidity was off the charts.

Not an enjoyable experience at all.

I'm with ya Jim. I went to the Pats/Dolphins opener in 1996 at Joe Robbie. It was at least 90 degrees and the humidity was off the charts.

Not an enjoyable experience at all.

no way bro-I'll be at home with the A/C cranking watching it on my 42" screen-maybe in HiDef who knows

no way bro-I'll be at home with the A/C cranking watching it on my 42" screen-maybe in HiDef who knows

Thats the way to go. Week 1 I'll be sitting at home drinking some beer and watching the Jets humiliate the Dolphins for a nice 1-0 start to give the team some momentum for New England.

We need another Jetnation road game, last one I went to was Cleveland and had a blast with all of you.

You were an awesome roomie for Cleveland raffy! Heck, you even inspired me to pick up an authentic Wesley Walker jersey of my own. Problem is, you have to come by 11C and 5H to tailgate and stop tailgating over in 16.

l_0d680341199bdcc1050684f28b438914.jpg

l_5fb4c7974732f8a9326919fb0693287c.jpg

Whos making the trip??? Seattle is awsome at Xmas time. Pike Place Mkt is always decked out for the Holidays. The Original Starbucks is at Pike. Seahawkspatriotschick and Me are planning on a room close to Qwest field for that weekend. This will be a blast

Archived