Will you guys ban people for being stupid?

RichardSeymour

if i zip it...how can i tell you the recipe :roll: figure out what you want ...sheesh.. so darn fickle... LOL

remind me at night... i don't carry my recipes around with me to school..

...that's right! Recipes don't entice the young school boys like Candy Bars can - I was wondering how a woman who carries all that candy in her purse can stay so slim! :lol:

....I'll remind you. I was hoping to make it this evening - a practice run of sorts.

...that's right! Recipes don't entice the young school boys like Candy Bars can - I was wondering how a woman who carries all that candy in her purse can stay so slim! :lol:

....I'll remind you. I was hoping to make it this evening - a practice run of sorts.

a little chocolate never hurt anyone ;) but little boys... i think not.. :roll:

okey dokey just remind me... if you need to know ingredients... pm me and let me know.

if i zip it...how can i tell you the recipe :roll: figure out what you want ...sheesh.. so darn fickle... LOL

remind me at night... i don't carry my recipes around with me to school..

Now this is what I'm talkin' about!! 2 women going at it about their god given role in the kitchen!! Carry on :wink: :wink: :P

MORE evidence that people will not be banned for stupidity.

Zippy is here. He's about the dumbest MFer I've found on the entire Internet. Here's his picture.

uglylucker.jpg

I'd say I was able to get under your skin, old man...remember how I made you cry until they banned me (and did us both a favor) from JI

bwa-hahahhahahahahahahaha

Have you aging hippies like Knob_the_Yankee_Homer learned nothing from the last election?

Look down on the trailer park people and you come off as arrogant and elitist, then people vote Republican and your guy loses in a landslide.

By the way, it looks like you cut-and-pasted some of those pics from the old JI photo album. Hey, Knob, werent you and your kids on that page???

Archived