GIAMBINO!!!!

Green Jets & Ham

No way he'd be stupid enough to go back on steroids.

Giambi........what can I say, I'm speechless.

I think when I threw his action figure against the wall in my closet he has resurrected his season and his career. :lol:

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, EB

YOU DID IT, MAN ... YOU KILLED THAT VODOO DOLL AND BROUGHT BACK THE GIAMBINO :mrgreen:

I actually like that nickname for Manny ... Gayest nickname of all-time ... totally applicable

I love it when Rome talks about him, especially when "Man-Ram" cut off Damon's throw from center. LOL

I told you all, no self-respecting Red Sox fan would ever dream of referring to Manny as "Man Ram" but as long as you refer to Juicin' Jason by the ultra-ridiculous "Giambino"

Its Man-ram all day long

LOL, this coming from self-proclaimed "idiots." They're on record for shooting Jack Daniels before a game. Who's to say they don't participate in a little "Man-Ram" themselves? :D

Hello, my name is Jason Giambi, and I now have an OPS of .939.

Interestingly enough, my colleague Bobby Abreu has an OPS of .922.

Some of my other fellow Major Leaguers:

Andruw Jones: .938

Brian Giles: .937

Jim Edmonds: .920

Vlad Guerrero: .904

Mark Teixeira: .891

Have a nice day!

Hello, my name is Jason Giambi, and I now have a needle in my ass.

Have a nice day!

Hello, my name is Jason Giambi, and I now have an OPS of .939.

Have a nice day!

Hello, my name is JonEJet, and I am the biggest pussy at Jetnation.com. Here is my resume:

1) I jinx every team I root for

2) I disappear for weeks at a time when the going gets rough

3) I use sexual innuendo in all my posts to make myself look cool

4) I don't have anything interesting to say, so I attack every poster I don't like

5) When the Yankees start to win, I come back immediately to talk sh*t.

Have a nice day!

Hello, my name is JonEJet, and I am the biggest pu$$y at Jetnation.com. Here is my resume:

1) I jinx every team I root for

2) I disappear for weeks at a time when the going gets rough

3) I use sexual innuendo in all my posts to make myself look cool

4) I don't have anything interesting to say, so I attack every poster I don't like

5) When the Yankees start to win, I come back immediately to talk Sh#t.

Have a nice day!

80, you were SOOOO close to this being the Post of the Week...except you spelled his name incorrectly.

It is not JonEJet, it is JonEJinx. Please make a note of this. Otherwise, you really nailed it out of the park.

No way he'd be stupid enough to go back on steroids.

:lol: I agree. In fact, when I saw him this weekend at our 'Continental Philosophy Book Club' meeting, he was telling me all about how steroids had no place in the game. Then he invented perpetual motion in front of me and shared his views of curing cancer.

Hello, my name is 80, and I am the biggest vagina at Jetnation.com. Here is my resume:

1) I am infatuated with the Yankees, so much so that I have even named my dog George.

2) I have to worry about other teams pennant races to enjoy the season

3) I use sexual innuendo in all my posts This reinforces the fact tha I AM OUT OF THE CLOSET

4) I don't have anything interesting to say about my own Mess, so i attack everyone on here that is a fan of the 26 time world championship team, the team I wish i was a fan of, The Yankees

5) When JetBlowMe comes to talk sh*t, I ride his coat tail, because I have no material of my own

Have a nice day

Hello, my name is 80, and I am the biggest vagina at Jetnation.com. Here is my resume:

1) I am infatuated with the Yankees, so much so that I have even named my dog George.

2) I have to worry about other teams pennant races to enjoy the season

3) I use sexual innuendo in all my posts This reinforces the fact tha I AM OUT OF THE CLOSET

4) I don't have anything interesting to say about my own Mess, so i attack everyone on here that is a fan of the 26 time world championship team, the team I wish i was a fan of, The Yankees

5) When JetBlowMe comes to talk Sh#t, I ride his coat tail, because I have no material of my own

Have a nice day

1) My dog's name is Elliott (you know, like the kid from E.T.), thanks. :lol:

2) The only pennant race I'm currently interested in is the Mets, who are on a tear. I just enjoy every Yankee failure, especially after all the sh*t you and your fellow Yankee fans talk constantly.

3) I have not once said anything loaded with sexual rhetoric like you have JonE. You are the king of sex-laden, insecure with your own sexuality posting.

4) Nothing needs to be said about the Mets. A sweep over division leader San Diego says it all. Next step? Passing the Nationals for the NL Wild Card lead.

5) As I recall, you just did that.

1) My dog's name is Elliott (you know, like the kid from E.T.), thanks. :lol:

2) The only pennant race I'm currently interested in is the Mets, who are on a tear. I just enjoy every Yankee failure, especially after all the Sh#t you and your fellow Yankee fans talk constantly.

3) I have not once said anything loaded with sexual rhetoric like you have JonE. You are the king of sex-laden, insecure with your own sexuality posting.

4) Nothing needs to be said about the Mets. A sweep over division leader San Diego says it all. Next step? Passing the Nationals for the NL Wild Card lead.

5) As I recall, you just did that.

1) Bullsh*t, you lie, your dogs name IS GEORGE

2) Bullsh*t, you know you only care about the Yankee pennant race, because deep inside you know your Mess are a last place team

3) Bullsh*t, you keep wanting to know my sexual preference...because you are a gay man looking for some action

4) Bullsh*t...you know that a few wins in a row doesn't overcome your teams shortcomings

5) Bullsh*t.....you can't wait for BlowSawx to post, so you can give him cyber-fellatio

JonEJinx is rapidly becoming 80's b!tch these days. 80 bests him every time they go at it. Talk about a masochist. JonE, I thought you were my punching bag...what gives???

He's a masochist.

He enjoys being false.

JonEJinx is rapidly becoming 80's b!tch these days. 80 bests him every time they go at it. Talk about a masochist. JonE, I thought you were my punching bag...what gives???

Don't kid yourself PussE

I own you, and you know it!!

Don't kid yourself PussE

I own you, and you know it!!

Funny, when you left the board for about a week, no one complained. They just laughed and said "heh, what a pussy. Bet he'll come crawling back when the Yanks piece together a nice little win streak."

When JBF leaves, the forum dies and panic breaks lose.

It's a sad truth, but truth nonetheless. It's no wonder JBF is the topic in, oh, every thread concerning the Yankees and Red Sox lately.

It's a sad truth, but truth nonetheless. It's no wonder JBF is the topic in, oh, every thread concerning the Yankees and Red Sox lately.

Really? Who realy gives a **** what you think.....no one here does.

Anyone that would take Reyes and Wright over Captain Jeter and All World ARod need not be take too seriously

Really? Who realy gives a F#ck what you think.....no one here does.

Anyone that would take Reyes and Wright over Captain Jeter and All World ARod need not be take too seriously

I'll take two 22 year olds with massive potential at $607,500 over ANYBODY for $40 million. And any GM in baseball would agree with me.

What a brilliant argument! And I'm surprised you didn't say something to the effect of "you like penis" in your post, that would have really SLAMMED your point home, eh?

You like Penis??....I'm sure you can meet BlowSux and go knock yuour Sawx off

What a brilliant argument! And I'm surprised you didn't say something to the effect of "you like penis" in your post, that would have really SLAMMED your point home, eh?

Uhhh... did you just say that JonE likes to have penis slammed home?

BTW, JonE, I need to know who's NOT going to win the 4th at Pimlico.

You like Penis??....I'm sure you can meet BlowSux and go knock yuour Sawx off

There we go, thats the JonEJet we know and love! The one that has zero security in his sexuality and is in need of anger management in the worst way. Glad to have you back, for a second there, I thought you were going to say something intelligent!

Archived