Official Jet road trips planning thread

joiseyjet

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miami is a definite for me "(t's really a home game for me)

My real road trip will probably be a return to Tennessee..had a great time back in 2006 with some of you guys!

That was the last time I was there also & since i`m passing on Seattle I`m going back to Tenn. also along with S.D. & Mia.

That was the last time I was there also & since i`m passing on Seattle I`m going back to Tenn. also along with S.D. & Mia.

Come on Joisey..you ready to hit that back alley bar again..grab some beer and hot open faced roast beef sandwiches while we mingle with the locals and you have your Mets tie on?

LOL..good times.

Come on Joisey..you ready to hit that back alley bar again..grab some beer and hot open faced roast beef sandwiches while we mingle with the locals and you have your Mets tie on?

LOL..good times.

Must be someone else ,I don`t own a Mets tie ,a few JET ties ,yes ,but i`m always ready for the next JET road trip..

For us non-pussies, I will be up in New England in November, bracing the cold of a late November Thursday night. Also will be in Buffalo for the first weekend in November, depending on the room in the Kingsley. Should be two good road trips. :cheers:

Seattle's date sure was a disappointment.

Yeah, I'm sure that killed a lot of people's plans for coming there. It's even a tough one for me, but I can't not go.

SD on a monday night makes that one tough for me too.

Hopefully I'll see some people on this board for a pre/post game drink or 2.

I am going to Mia, Miami I may do a tailgate

Dude, you are still looking for camry lot 13 at Dolphins stadium. how are you going to run a tailgate if you can't find the meeting area every year? :lol:

I was lucky to find you inside at halftime. ;)

For the peeps heading to Tenn...We have a few options for hotels...We can stay right by the stadium...an walk over the bridge to go out at nite...OR we can stay in town close to the bars....

em'..no brainer huh? I will be checking hotels when I get out of hospital since i have lots of time..lol....I think the Doubletree or the Hilton are close to the main strip.

Any other thoughts????

For the peeps heading to Tenn...We have a few options for hotels...We can stay right by the stadium...an walk over the bridge to go out at nite...OR we can stay in town close to the bars....

em'..no brainer huh? I will be checking hotels when I get out of hospital since i have lots of time..lol....I think the Doubletree or the Hilton are close to the main strip.

Any other thoughts????

Bring the info with you, Judy & I will book with you

Mrs Murph and I are also going to Tenn. Mark M is meeting us there Sat night. We are staying at the Hilton. We are flying into memphis on Thursday going to graceland and then driving to Nashville site seeing there friday and sat morning.... Should be a great time NO KIDS....

very cool...we will see you in NJ for the Cincy game the weekend of Oct 12th also

Looking forward to seeing you both as always......Next year we are gonna take a whole floor of a hotel for the ROAD NEW ORLEANS game ,I don`t care if it`s on Christmas ,Thanksgiving or whatevever ,Because that is the trip I met Brenda, Tom, Tyson & even Sooth on who introduced me to most of the rest of this Traveling & Drinking crew I know now....lol

Looking forward to seeing you both as always......Next year we are gonna take a whole floor of a hotel for the ROAD NEW ORLEANS game ,I don`t care if it`s on Christmas ,Thanksgiving or whatevever ,Because that is the trip I met Brenda, Tom, Tyson & even Sooth on who introduced me to most of the rest of this Traveling & Drinking crew I know now....lol

agreed, we are in

• 2 weeks later...

Dont pass on Seattle!!!!!! Dude Seattle is an awsome place. In december its quite warm compared to NYC. Trust me on this one. you want to go to Seattle.

Any other thoughts????

Hospital?....are you ok babygirl?......I want to do Tennessee. Let me know when you get your tickets or add me in on your ticket getting. I'd love to go back to San Diego as well. That was a great weekend and great parties....those should be my 2. maybe buffalo

Hospital?....are you ok babygirl?......I want to do Tennessee. Let me know when you get your tickets or add me in on your ticket getting. I'd love to go back to San Diego as well. That was a great weekend and great parties....those should be my 2. maybe buffalo

What???? No love for Seattle from anyone????? Cmon folks, Seattle is a great place.

What???? No love for Seattle from anyone????? Cmon folks, Seattle is a great place.

Hey we`ve been posting here and the other Jet sites asking them not to put that game on Christmas or Thanksgiving week ,there`s been a lg. group including myself that even asked for the Seattle game to be back to back with the S.D. or S.F. game so we could stay on the west coast the whole week ,but they put it on Christmas week again and after traveling to the JETS games last Thanksgiving to Dallas & the previous Christmas in Miami ,no I`m not flying during Christmas week to Seattle next season.

Archived