Official Jet road trips planning thread

joiseyjet

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why can't I type Swee****er???

You can type sweet. You can type water. You can't type them together. Because that contains a word that BP was called in high school and he finds it very offensive.

Just booked this.

If you go though one of the travel sites like sandiegohotels.com you get 25% off HRH room rates if you're staying 4 nights or more. But they say the offer ends today, June 30th.

BTW - got awesome seats for this MNF game. Jets side 40 yd line, field - row 12 on the aisle. Love it!!!!!

Just booked this.

If you go though one of the travel sites like sandiegohotels.com you get 25% off HRH room rates if you're staying 4 nights or more. But they say the offer ends today, June 30th.

BTW - got awesome seats for this MNF game. Jets side 40 yd line, field - row 12 on the aisle. Love it!!!!!

AWESOME.............Expedia has a great rate also with hotel n air.....

I cant wait to see ya all....oxoxoxox

Where is everybody booking in Nashville? I was looking to booked downtown around Union Street near Printers Alley, which looked interesting. Also close to LP Field.

Judy and myself are at The Hyatt, Brenda is there also

• 3 weeks later...
Just got my tickets for the Dolphin game -- 2nd level 5th row 20 yd line

gotta love ebay -- hope to see some of you there

this year you are too good to sit with us????

ok. no problem, I didn't think you were like that but....

this year you are too good to sit with us????

ok. no problem, I didn't think you were like that but....

Noone said anything to me about a group gig -- I would love to sit with you guys

I will join the tailgating though -- the game will be here b4 you know it and I got tired of calling the Dolphins box office --:cheers:

most of u dont know me, i met a bunch of ppl at the game in cleveland 2 years ago, thats how i found out about this site, and see brenda at some home games still....anyway i booked the bahia cabana place for the miami game that brenda told me to but i was wondering if anyone is buying a group of tix for the game?? or should i just buy them seperate on stub hub?? Could someone let me kno.

thanks, joe

most of u dont know me, i met a bunch of ppl at the game in cleveland 2 years ago, thats how i found out about this site, and see brenda at some home games still....anyway i booked the bahia cabana place for the miami game that brenda told me to but i was wondering if anyone is buying a group of tix for the game?? or should i just buy them seperate on stub hub?? Could someone let me kno.

thanks, joe

That was a fun weekend.

DITTO:love0038:

How are you lady?...Hospital?.....I want to do the Tennessse trip for sure. Need a ticket hookup...Jetsfan13, Joisey, murph...I need help people. And I want to do San Fran or San Diego. SD was a great place. AL & Judy let me know if you get anything on SF I would be interested for sure.

How are you lady?...Hospital?.....I want to do the Tennessse trip for sure. Need a ticket hookup...Jetsfan13, Joisey, murph...I need help people. And I want to do San Fran or San Diego. SD was a great place. AL & Judy let me know if you get anything on SF I would be interested for sure.

not doing SF, going to SD..we got our tickets through Stub Hub..T-Mac and the gang are all getting their own, sec 61, rows 20-22 I believe..gonna be about 20 of us in the immediate area...check with Brenda or Tom...

I see my internet girlfriend has returned. Hey Babe!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing most people traveling to this game will be in town for the weekend. I'm getting in on Thursday.

Any plans for a JN get together to watch the Sunday games somewhere?

Anybody suggest a good sports bar that would show most of the games?

We could boo every play of the Pats/Fish game.

cheers,

d

I'm guessing most people traveling to this game will be in town for the weekend. I'm getting in on Thursday.

Any plans for a JN get together to watch the Sunday games somewhere?

Anybody suggest a good sports bar that would show most of the games?

We could boo every play of the Pats/Fish game.

cheers,

d

I get in on Saturday. Dick's last resort is supposed to be the meeting place on Sunday night at 8pm. don't know where we're watching the games yet.

Planning on bringing your sales pitch in person Jetman ,well you can forget selling me on Seattle this year 4 days before Christmas ,I spent the last 2 major holidays with the JETS ,TG in Dallas last season ,Christmas night in Miami 2 seasons ago ,I swore to the family I would be around Christmas time this season....

I wont need to. I know if the Jets are in a position to win the division, you will be there

I get in on Saturday. Dick's last resort is supposed to be the meeting place on Sunday night at 8pm. don't know where we're watching the games yet.

LOL

Hmmmmmm.

Not sure what state of consciousness I'll be in Sunday night after 3 football games. Don't forget pregame's at 9 and the first game's at 10 AM

I know a good sports bar out by Qualcomm, but not sure about downtown.

LOL

Hmmmmmm.

Not sure what state of consciousness I'll be in Sunday night after 3 football games. Don't forget pregame's at 9 and the first game's at 10 AM

I know a good sports bar out by Qualcomm, but not sure about downtown.

I am just going to follow our leaders out there and I know we will hit many places for sure. I am getting into San Diego on Sat about noon.

Archived