Official Jet road trips planning thread

joiseyjet

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, you're going?

I'm out. :yes:

Its too cold and "in the middle of the week" have been the excuses I've heard so far. Last I knew there were sick days, personal days, vacation days, etc. :P

You couldn't survive up there anyway Jim. All your hair is gone now. Chewey no more.

Anyone planning on going to Seattle.

I've seen Jetman plead for it a few times in this thread...now I must as well

Come out to Seattle and watch the Jets clinch it. I got me and 2 of my buddies making the cross country trip, and we all know if the Jets have a chance to clinch, some of you will as well. Why not book early and save some money?

Anyone planning on going to Seattle.

I've seen Jetman plead for it a few times in this thread...now I must as well

Come out to Seattle and watch the Jets clinch it. I got me and 2 of my buddies making the cross country trip, and we all know if the Jets have a chance to clinch, some of you will as well. Why not book early and save some money?

Couldnt say it better mayself. The Jets can seriously clinch the AFC East with that game.

sounds good!

Although i am thinking we are going to do most of our postseason at home.

Agreed ,I have spent enough cash this season all over the place ,with the rest of of fine JET road crew ,but it would be nice if this postseason we could get the tickets at face value and not have to purchase a hotel for a change...

Agreed ,I have spent enough cash this season all over the place ,with the rest of of fine JET road crew ,but it would be nice if this postseason we could get the tickets at face value and not have to purchase a hotel for a change...

yeah, after doing all the home games and miami, san diego, buffalo, new england, and tennesee, I would really be happy to play at home for most of the postseason.

San Fran......anyone heading to the LEFT coast??:cheergal:

Sorry, I`ve got another 4 weeks before next years Vacation time kicks in and as JoeBaby said I am also hopeing the only road trips we have to make is Tampa , especially since I have my plane ticket to Tampa already,I still believe this is our year ,no matter how bad we played last weekend.

Archived