Yanks-Sawx

Blackout

True enough. No way Moeller could have touched 2nd there. Should be 9-9. Ridiculous game though.

Moeller should been called out on strikes before he hit that blooper. Wang doesn't have his great stuff tonight though. Game far from over.

Man you have a Chad Moeller hatred tonight. I agree, should have been out. HE couldnt have touched 2nd base with a yacht

yes. in fact, they should play the sawx 30 times. then we can have these great series twice a month every month.

I'm sensing a little sarcasm there.

I have to imagine that if I'm getting tired of seeing the Yanks vs. Sox, the rest of the baseball world must be completely nauseous.

I'm sensing a little sarcasm there.

I have to imagine that if I'm getting tired of seeing the Yanks vs. Sox, the rest of the baseball world must be completely nauseous.

no. no. no. not at all!!:)

Heck, the Yankees and Sawx should play 162 times a year. Thats all anyone cares about, because we know how important it is to win the season series against your rival....

no. no. no. not at all!!:)

Heck, the Yankees and Sawx should play 162 times a year. Thats all anyone cares about, because we know how important it is to win the season series against your rival....

Don't kid yourself LBS. You will watch the game tonight :P

Archived