JetNation.com Exposed - Gambling Sting Uncovered

Maxman

Guys the offices are getting raided right now. Greenblood from www.jetsinsider.com exposed Tom and I for what we are. Frauds.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44913&st=25

Really our goal here was to infect the planet with our "Gambling Software" and take over all of your bank accounts.

The plan was going well until GreenBloods crack I.T. team figured us out. We would like to apologize to you guys in person but Tom and I are about to leave the country with all of your cash.

We here at www.jetnation.com are sorry that we betrayed your trust.

NOTE: Anyone who believes a word of what GreenBlood said please feel free to PM me or post your questions here. I mean the guy got a virius from us, so I am not ever sure what that is.

We are trying to play nice here. We really are but I find it funny how all the Mods from Gary's Old Towne Tavern were in a particular thread here before (4 mods were in it at the same time) and yet this "Falsehood" has stayed up over ther for an hour and a half now.

I was told that people on ji were "sick to their stomach" over stuff that was written here. Yet this thread still stands. Interesting.

Archived