Farnsworth to be suspended........

JonEJet

He is always talking up the Sox. Every time I hear him on the radio hementions I will only root for the Red Sox. I am a card carrying member of Red Sox Nation. Thats how.

I dont htink anyone who is on the radio or TV should tout for their favorite team especially in a nation wode broadcast. IF you want that job, go work for your local news show.

Eric Casilas is on the radio?

Who cares if no one has heard of him. Most people outside of MYC havent heard of Michael Kay, but when he did the national show in place of Dan Patrick last year, he heavily favored Yankee talk. It pi55ed me off to no end. Bottom line, if you want to be a homer for your team, work with your local media. There is no place for it on a national broadcast as repeatedly as Gammons does it. He might as well wear an Ortiz jersey when he is on the air.

Who cares if no one has heard of him. Most people outside of MYC havent heard of Michael Kay, but when he did the national show in place of Dan Patrick last year, he heavily favored Yankee talk. It pi55ed me off to no end. Bottom line, if you want to be a homer for your team, work with your local media. There is no place for it on a national broadcast as repeatedly as Gammons does it. He might as well wear an Ortiz jersey when he is on the air.

You brought up Casilas. No one in Boston has heard of him. If he is a Red Sox "homer" you have problems.

Archived