The Official NBA Playoff Thread

Gainzo

I think Bostonians are bangwagoners with the Patriots, but I am not to sure about the Celtics. Boston was always a Baseball, and Basketball town. When the Patriots became good, then the fans showed up. I agree with you on the Patriots, but not on the Celtics.

The Patriots have sold out every game since 1993.

The Northeast (Philly, NY & Boston) is all about pro sports. We have high ticket prices so why should we pay those prices for an inferior product when we can stay at home and watch the game on TV?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never liked Bibby, if there is a player I hate the most in this league, believe it or not, it's not Garnett, it's Bibby. He has a big mouth, and he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Like I said, if Bibby wants his team to even win 1 game this series, he better worry about the players, and not the fans. He needs to let the fans run their mouth, they paid their hard earned money to do so. Just play the game of basketball and shut up.

Rondo > Bibby

My most hated player has to be Duncan.

I've never seen a bigger whiner than him, and I work with elementary children.

My most hated player has to be Duncan.

I've never seen a bigger whiner than him, and I work with elementary children.

I don't hate Duncan but he bitches all the time. It's like "I'm Tim Duncan, don't mess with me; do you know who I am?"

I don't hate Duncan but he bitches all the time. It's like "I'm Tim Duncan, don't mess with me; do you know who I am?"

His signature "who, me?" arms and eyebrows raised reaction even when he knows he hacked someone makes me lose all kinds of respect for the talent he has.

Same with Ginobli, and the rest of the foreign players..they are all graduates of the school of flop.

Same with Ginobli, and the rest of the foreign players..they are all graduates of the school of flop.

Did you have to bring Hedo Turkoglu into this? Hedo actually doesn't flop as much as he used to. When he was with the Kings, he was definitely a graduate in the school of flop, but he's gotten better.

Did you have to bring Hedo Turkoglu into this? Hedo actually doesn't flop as much as he used to. When he was with the Kings, he was definitely a graduate in the school of flop, but he's gotten better.

Where did I mention Hedo?

I'm staring at his picture as my wallpaper on my computer as we speak.

I haven't seen Hedo flop one time this year, and I've watched 84 games now.

Where did I mention Hedo?

I'm staring at his picture as my wallpaper on my computer as we speak.

I haven't seen Hedo flop one time this year, and I've watched 84 games now.

Yeah, but you basically mentioned the majority of foreign players, and back when Hedo used to play for the Kings he used to do it a lot. He never flops anymore though, and he's turn into not only Orlando's best offensive threat, but also probably one of the best foreign players in the league. Plus unlike Ginobli, he doesn't flop!!!

Hedo is awesome. Probably my favorite Magic player right now.

Jerry Stackhouse is the man. This is how you talk smack.

One of the stats that you can expect ESPN to shove down our throats tonight during Game 3 of the Mavs/Hornets series, is the fact that New Orleans is 0 for the decade in Dallas. If Chris Paul and his teammates needed any more motivation to break that ugly streak, Jerry Stackhouse has certainly done his part in providing it.

Stack put Hornets head coach Byron Scott on blast, saying that Lord Byron is a sucker and that he

80-59 Philly with 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. What is going on with the Pistons?

Nothing. The Sixers are the most under-rated team in sports right now. Most of the people here in the Philly area still don't believe in them. They are fun to watch.

From watching Game 3 of the Magic-Raptors series, I never realized how much Chris Bosh flops. I kind of lost respect for the guy, actually, after he did those vote for Bosh all star campaign or whatever it was, thats when I lost respect for him.

I only thought Jose Calderfag was the only flopper on that team, which is expected of a guy, oops, I mean girl like her.

I have nothing but respect for the Raptor fans, they represented their team greatly, if only more teams can have fans like theirs, but Chris Bosh, and Jose Calderfag need to cut that **** out.

Archived