BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah seriously. Any other season and the Hawks would be counting ping pong balls right now.

Exactly. I just wish they would STFU. I can't recall the last time a completely inferior oppenent has talked this much smack.

BTW: If you live in the Atlanta area, tickets are available for Game 3!

It's been funny watching all the "long time" Celtics fans reappearing this year.

When your team loses 18 games in a row there really isn't much to talk about. I didn't see many Lakers fans posting last year either.

When your team loses 18 games in a row there really isn't much to talk about. I didn't see many Lakers fans posting last year either.

No matter how good or bad my teams are I still talk about them. The Jets were 4-12 last year I still posted, UNC was 8-20 a few years ago I still posted about them. When your team is bad maybe you talk more about the future but you still talk about them and my post wasn't necessarily about you just the boom in Celtic fan population in general.

No matter how good or bad my teams are I still talk about them. The Jets were 4-12 last year I still posted, UNC was 8-20 a few years ago I still posted about them. When your team is bad maybe you talk more about the future but you still talk about them and my post wasn't necessarily about you just the boom in Celtic fan population in general.

Who do you follow in the NBA? This forum was pretty dead last year.

Who do you follow in the NBA? This forum was pretty dead last year.

I really do not follow the NBA anymore. I grew up a huge Laker fan(w/ the Nets as my local team) but through the years as the quality of NBA basketball has declined I have lost interest for the most part. I still pay attention but I do not care the way I do about the Jets, Heels or Yankees.

I really do not follow the NBA anymore. I grew up a huge Laker fan(w/ the Nets as my local team) but through the years as the quality of NBA basketball has declined I have lost interest for the most part. I still pay attention but I do not care the way I do about the Jets, Heels or Yankees.

Thats cool. Just lay off the bandwagon stuff when talking about Celtics fans :)

I mentioned in another thread that the C's averaged 16,800 in attendance last year. Not bad for a team that only won 24 games.

Thats cool. Just lay off the bandwagon stuff when talking about Celtics fans :)

I mentioned in another thread that the C's averaged 16,800 in attendance last year. Not bad for a team that only won 24 games.

We all know those #s are inflated and I didn't see many Celtic fans around the message boards but now they are flooded w/ them.

We all know those #s are inflated and I didn't see many Celtic fans around the message boards but now they are flooded w/ them.

I read a couple of Celtics blogs but only post here and on a couple of Pats boards. I think there are 3 or 4 Celtics fans on JN. Not exactly a flood.

I read a couple of Celtics blogs but only post here and on a couple of Pats boards. I think there are 3 or 4 Celtics fans on JN. Not exactly a flood.

I am not just talking about JN, I post at various boards and all of a sudden Celtic fans are everywhere- similar to when all of a sudden Pats fans were every where and all of a sudden Sox fans were everywhere.

I am not just talking about JN, I post at various boards and all of a sudden Celtic fans are everywhere- similar to when all of a sudden Pats fans were every where and all of a sudden Sox fans were everywhere.

I think this guy is pretty much the definition of a bandwagoner. I can't stand tools like this.

kKb-r4GkuqE

Atlanta is so over matched in this series its ridiculous. Bibby has been talking smack and doing nothing while Al Horford tried to kill Paul Pierce last night.

Game 1: 104-81

Game 2: 96-77

Average winning margin of 21 points.

I guess Atlanta aren't as bad as overmatched as you first thought.

Archived