BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who are your teams again?

Celtics, Bruins, and BC Eagles because I'm from Massachusetts. I like the Yankees because Johnny Damon, a former Red Sox player and my old favorite player, went to the Yankees. I like the Jets because Curtis Martin, a former Patriot player and my favorite player ever, went to the Jets. So you see, I don't ride the bandwagon.

Some team is getting ROCKED!

Don't worry Ghost, we still outnumber every single team in championships won with 16. Not to mention our 37 hall of famers, soon to be 40, and our 8 championships in a row! I'm going to laugh in everyone's face when the Celtics sweep the Spurs or the Lakers in the finals!

Celtics, Bruins, and BC Eagles because I'm from Massachusetts. I like the Yankees because Johnny Damon, a former Red Sox player and my old favorite player, went to the Yankees. I like the Jets because Curtis Martin, a former Patriot player and my favorite player ever, went to the Jets. So you see, I don't ride the bandwagon.

You like the Yankees and Jets because a couple of players you liked went to those teams?

How you can cheer for teams from different City's is beyond me. I have lived in Boston since 1986 and would never think of cheering for team not from Boston.

Don't worry Ghost, we still outnumber every single team in championships won with 16. Not to mention our 37 hall of famers, soon to be 40, and our 8 championships in a row! I'm going to laugh in everyone's face when the Celtics sweep the Spurs or the Lakers in the finals!

the Hawks took them to 7 and they're going to sweep the Western Conference team? Really?

BTW, Hornets are more likely to be there than the Spurs.

I really hope you don't think Ray Allen and Paul Pierce are hall of famers... And KG is a Celtic just like Patrick Ewing is a rocket.

the Hawks took them to 7 and they're going to sweep the Western Conference team? Really?

And the Lakers are more likely to be there than the Hornets. :biggrin:

kg aint goin in tha hall of fame wit tha celtcis

hes a twolve

no1 wit self respect likes tha celtics

-realtalk-

and yall get raped on tha road everytime

a real team can win on tha road

its gonna be detroit from tha east

You like the Yankees and Jets because a couple of players you liked went to those teams?

How you can cheer for teams from different City's is beyond me. I have lived in Boston since 1986 and would never think of cheering for team not from Boston.

How narrow minded. What if you changed jobs and moved to say Detroit? Would you still be a Boston teams fan then ? Just curious.

kg aint goin in tha hall of fame wit tha celtcis

hes a twolve

no1 wit self respect likes tha celtics

-realtalk-

and yall get raped on tha road everytime

a real team can win on tha road

its gonna be detroit from tha east

A real team can win on the road? There's only been one team to win even one game on the road this playoffs! Also, to those doubters, Paul Pierce is definately a hall of famer. Same with Ray Allen.

Western Conference is way overrated. Everyone says that if we were in the West, we wouldn't even be in the playoffs, but we have the best interconference record in the NBA! Also, I do agree that the Hornets will probally beat the Spurs. Lastly, you guys are just jealous that your teams aren't as good as the Celtics and I will be right here when we win our 17th NBA Championship!

A real team can win on the road? There's only been one team to win even one game on the road this playoffs! Also, to those doubters, Paul Pierce is definately a hall of famer. Same with Ray Allen.

lakers one TWO games on tha road this year

and pp and ray ray aint hall of famers

they barely even all stars

ya dig

lakers one TWO games on tha road this year

and pp and ray ray aint hall of famers

they barely even all stars

ya dig

Oh, well I saw on ESPN that away teams were 1-13 this playoffs.

Also:

Paul Pierce:

6-Time NBA All-Star

NBA All-Rookie First Team

3-Time All-NBA Third Team

18 franchise records

23.1 career PPG

1.6 career SPG

3.9 APG

6.4 RPG

1 NBA record

Ray Allen:

2nd in all-time threes

8-time NBA All-Star

All-NBA Second Team

All-NBA Third Team

NBA All-Rookie Second Team

NBA Sportsmanship Award

NBA 3-point shootout champion

2000 USA men's basketball team

3 franchise records

3 NBA records

21.1 career PPG

1.2 career SPG

3.9 career APG

4.5 RPG

Western Conference is way overrated. Everyone says that if we were in the West, we wouldn't even be in the playoffs, but we have the best interconference record in the NBA! Also, I do agree that the Hornets will probally beat the Spurs. Lastly, you guys are just jealous that your teams aren't as good as the Celtics and I will be right here when we win our 17th NBA Championship!

:rl:

Dat be the LAKERS. 2-2 thus far on the road. What's Boston? Oh yeah 0-4.

are you really this stupid or are you just faking? Please tell me it's the latter.

Who cares what our road record is? We got homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs. We barely ever lose at home.

You will not go through the entire playoffs with a perfect record at home. You have a much better chance of never winning on the road and losing a series 4 games to 3 because you lost a game at home. Some team will come around and do it. Cleveland came close in Game 1 and are right back in the series. They could win Game 5 or 7.

Celtics fans need to wake up and face reality. The Celtics are not the best team in the NBA.

As for the Lakers and the West, no fan of the East should be getting on them. No team in the East would be doing any better than the Lakers in the West. The East is weak and whoever comes out of it will get slaughtered by the West. West will win at 6 at most.

Archived