BOSTON BASKETBALL

Blackout

You must either not be able to read or just plain stupid. It was in the thread you quoted. LAKERS are 2-2 on the road, Celtics 0-4. So now you're back to being a Celtic fan?

Wow, you got some mouth on you.

Hello ignore list.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares what our road record is? We got homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs. We barely ever lose at home.

Are you kidding ? Eventually Boston will lose at home, it's oh most guaranteed. The way the Celtics been playing, I can't see them passing Detroit.

So LeBron is going to take over game 5? I highly doubt that.

The final minutes of Game 4 can do nothing but help his confidence grow. Clutch three and a slam in KG's face. Work of art!

What does Jimmy Johnson in the early 90's have to do with todays NFL? ;)

He used a video camera to tape the opposing teams signals, just like BB. He also had a team full of coke heads who loved hookers.

But thats OK as it happened when you were 5. :rolleyes:

Do you even follow the NBA?

Gonna tell me Lebron isn't the best player on the floor now? LMAO. BTW who the hell are you to question if I follow the NBA or not? You never mentioned the NBA once on this site till the Celtics got garnet. At least I talk about the league when my team sucks. You'd know nothing about that.

Gonna tell me Lebron isn't the best player on the floor now? LMAO. BTW who the hell are you to question if I follow the NBA or not? You never mentioned the NBA once on this site till the Celtics got garnet. At least I talk about the league when my team sucks. You'd know nothing about that.

Who is the NBA you support?

If you ever posted in NBA threads before this season you might know...

I just did a search and went back to January of 2007. I saw a few posts from you making fun of the Rangers but never saw a thread you started about basketball.

Please produce an NBA thread you started or posted in last year.

I just did a search and went back to January of 2007. I saw a few posts from you making fun of the Rangers but never saw a thread you started about basketball.

Just because you suck at using the search feature doesn't mean that I have to waste my time digging up old threads. The people who are actually NBA fans around here (and not front runners) know what I'm about.

-realtalk-

u tell em

To be fair Mike has actually commented on the Knicks a fair few times before this.

He's been here. He's more into hockey but I've seen Mike talk hoops too.

How come when Lebron has a bad game or 2 he gets trashed, but KG got 2 points in the second half and noone on ESPn trashes him.

Media only go after the young guns.

I guess you don't watch 1st and 10 on ESPN or read anything else about the NBA. KG has been getting slaughtered in the media the last couple of days.

I guess you don't watch 1st and 10 on ESPN or read anything else about the NBA. KG has been getting slaughtered in the media the last couple of days.

I actuallly do watch those shows, and Lebron got it way worse.

Go Cavs!

I actuallly do watch those shows, and Lebron got it way worse.

Go Cavs!

I guess you missed Skip Bayless saying that LeBron is going to put up 30 or 40 points tonight and that KG should be called Kevin Garnot.

I guess you missed Skip Bayless saying that LeBron is going to put up 30 or 40 points tonight and that KG should be called Kevin Garnot.

I meant Lebron got trashed in games 1 and 2, more than HG has, but of course Lebron will get the complements know, because the Cavs tied the series.

Archived