Why are the Jets always so slow out of the gate???

ARodJetsFan

Every free agency (Last season being the exception) it seems like the Jets F.O. drags their feet in free agency. We have some holes to fill and the Jets need to move their ass!!! Sign Jonas Jennings, Sign Pat Williams and sign Fred Smoot!!! Quit dragging your asses and get moving!!!!! already!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Every free agency (Last season being the exception) it seems like the Jets F.O. drags their feet in free agency. We have some holes to fill and the Jets need to move their a$$!!! Sign Jonas Jennings, Sign Pat Williams and sign Fred Smoot!!! Quit dragging your asses and get moving!!!!! already!!!! :evil::evil::evil:
They're always out fishing :shock:

Last year most were saying the same thing and our moves like Barton, Barrett and Kendall later on we had great successes with-so even though by nature I am inpatient person I am willing to wait it out and see with Bradway.

Last year most were saying the same thing and our moves like Barton, Barrett and Kendall later on we had great successes with-so even though by nature I am inpatient person I am willing to wait it out and see with Bradway.

I agree. Good players that get cut later can be had....cheap.

I would be very happy with OT Jonas Jennings or Smoot....but I'm not gonna crucify Bradway if he doesnt get them.

True to an extent Faba, the difference this year being we are losing players we tried to retain, that wasn't the case last season, we only lost players we released. Big difference. The wait and see approach isn't quite so pallatable when you are losing players you tried to keep. :x

True to an extent Faba, the difference this year being we are losing players we tried to retain, that wasn't the case last season, we only lost players we released. Big difference. The wait and see approach isn't quite so pallatable when you are losing players you tried to keep. :x

Looks to me like they are using the Steelers philosophy. Don't over-pay for anyone and trust your drafting skills and talent evaluators.

I PRAY that the start of FA is not a sign of things to come...because if it is, we're in for it boys and girls.

Loss or Fugy is a killer if not adequately replaced.

Loss of Jordan....well, we'll see won't we. Martin rushing vs. Jordan rushing will be a COMMON topic in 2005 I imagine.

And no signings yet for us......

Jeez Bradway, please don;t let us down. :shock:

I PRAY that the start of FA is not a sign of things to come...because if it is, we're in for it boys and girls.

Loss or Fugy is a killer if not adequately replaced.

Loss of Jordan....well, we'll see won't we. Martin rushing vs. Jordan rushing will be a COMMON topic in 2005 I imagine.

And no signings yet for us......

Jeez Bradway, please don;t let us down. :shock:

Well, he's off to a good start!! Of letting us down that is. :roll:

Archived