I wish Tannenbaum was standing next to me

Jetlag

A TE with 4.55 speed what kind of drugs are u haters on? Baker sucks period end of story, this kid could be a match up nightmare if used the RIGHT way he could change the offense for years to come to fast for a LB and to big for a FS I love the pick bout time a TE had a place in out o

the thing is we don't even use the te, except to block.

A TE with 4.55 speed what kind of drugs are u haters on? Baker sucks period end of story, this kid could be a match up nightmare if used the RIGHT way he could change the offense for years to come to fast for a LB and to big for a FS I love the pick bout time a TE had a place in out o

you gotta throw to him first!!!!

I'm no draftnik, and I don't follow the college game. I hope both picks work out.

And on measurables, Keller seems like player. But I hope this was a move made on talent alone, and not personal pique at Chris Baker. Baker from what we have all seen is what he is, which is a productive, but not great TE, which is still reasonably acceptable.In essence, in baseball terms, Baker is replacement average level, not a star. Add in Bubba Franks, and it seems an odd move. Again, Keller could still be a great slot receiver/H back/TE; don't pretend to know. I simply hope this FO and CS learned that sometimes for talent you have to just deal with it.

The Kendall mess should never be repeated.DOn't want Chirs Baker; fine, get rid of him ASAP, no training camp nonsense, just be done with it.Heck dio it tonight and get a 6 or a 7. If the FO and CS have done a good job, Franks and Keller make it a no brainer. But make it a business decision, not personal.

Legit pass rusher? Based on what? He hasn't even suited up for an NFL game yet!

Whats the matter , You would have chose who at 6? And no you can't rub your number 10 genie lamp and hyperventilate in your pillow and choose a bionic arm for chaduck pennington

the thing is we don't even use the te, except to block.

Correction, we DIDN'T use a TE, except to block. Maybe our TE's won't need to block quite so much this year. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with a guy named Alan and another named Tony. Just a hunch.

Legit pass rusher? Based on what? He hasn't even suited up for an NFL game yet!

Based on the fact that he has more sacks and QB pressures than ANY Division I player over the last TWO SEASONS!!!!!!!!!!Really,do you watch these guys play on Saturdays?

Gholston is the real deal!

Keller is gonna scare the living **** out of opposing defensive coordinators because he is too big to put a CB on and too fast to cover with a LB'er.I expect to see him on the field when we are in 3 receiver sets with Baker at TE.He is a weapon!

So I could punch him right in his stupid face.

A workout warrior and a TE who isn't even multi-dimensional whom also cost us 2 picks.

This is a bad draft. Sorry.

How the F is Gholston a workout warrior? He has 22.5 sacks the last two years in college. Plus he also got a sack off Jake Long. What else does this guy have to do to make people think he might be legit?

I didn't hear anywhere near this much b*tching two years ago when the Jets drafted D'Brickashaw and he had a ton more red flags: undersized, finesse blocker, not a good run blocker.

As for the Keller pick the criticisms are more valid. I personally would have taken James Hardy there.

It's not like our TE sucked, we just didn't even use him. What a waste of a pick. He better get 3-4 touches a game MINIMUM.

Its actually a good situation. We have the situation of having a double TE line. You can run the ball to Bakers side or have the option of playaction and having one or both TE go out, Or in goal line situations you have good blocker in bubba franks and two good (well one good and the other potentially good) TE's that give match up problems in passing situations.

The hell is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived