Tuna Ignores Taylor

madmike1

Jason Taylor reportedly took a break from Dancing with the Stars to show up at the Dolphins' facility two weeks ago and Bill Parcells ignored him.

Taylor allegedly walked into a room where Parcells was watching tape. The Tuna glanced at Taylor, then went back to work. Parcells doesn't need to be Taylor's friend, but that's an odd way to treat the current face of the franchise.

HA HA STUPID.

I know everyone here pretty much hates taylor. He's been a thorn and an a hole to the jets and jet fans his whole career. But, would you guys want him to play for us, lets say for a next years 3rd round draft pick?

no way. this guy has done nothing but bash the jets and their fans his entire career. I hope he rots and never sees the playoffs again.

I know everyone here pretty much hates taylor. He's been a thorn and an a hole to the jets and jet fans his whole career. But, would you guys want him to play for us, lets say for a next years 3rd round draft pick?

Hate to burst your bubble, but Taylor doesn't want to play for the Jets anymore than he wants to play for the Dolphins. He wants to play for a contender -- Pats, Dallas, Indy, etc. Plus Tuna is probably not inclined to trade him to an AFC East team. If Taylor plays in NJ he will be wearing blue not green.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Taylor doesn't want to play for the Jets anymore than he wants to play for the Dolphins. He wants to play for a contender -- Pats, Dallas, Indy, etc. Plus Tuna is probably not inclined to trade him to an AFC East team. If Taylor plays in NJ he will be wearing blue not green.

Just think. If Taylor was on the pats maybe he doesn't let Eli escape and maybe your team has the first 19-0 season in history. hahaha. Seethe, pats fan! Seethe!!!!!!

I wasn't really sure I would want him on our team. When a good player comes up on the trading block or fa, I like to think how he would do on our team. As far as us not being a contender, I'd say we are a contender. I think we have a great chance at going to the plafoffs. Especially if our line can give noodle arm or the clemen head a chance to throw.

I wasn't really sure I would want him on our team. When a good player comes up on the trading block or fa, I like to think how he would do on our team. As far as us not being a contender, I'd say we are a contender. I think we have a great chance at going to the plafoffs. Especially if our line can give noodle arm or the clemen head a chance to throw.

Agree Coach T. Jets should contend next year. We can find 9-11 wins on that schedule. We already have an automatic two wins versus the dolphins!

Archived