2008 Draft Podcast

Maxman

Gregg Hayim is back for the 2008 JetNation.com Podcast. In this episode the recaps some of the off-season moves and talks about how Woody has opened up the wallet. Plus a look at the 2008 Draft and the Jets first few picks. Was drafting a tight end a mistake? Chris Baker thinks so. Tune in the here what Gregg thinks.

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=1241

Hey I don't know if Gregg still lurks here or what but another awesome Podcast and they're well appreciated. Thanks for the work Gregg and hopefully we'll be hearing from you before August!

Hey I don't know if Gregg still lurks here or what but another awesome Podcast and they're well appreciated. Thanks for the work Gregg and hopefully we'll be hearing from you before August!

Joe -- Gregg is going to be doing Podcasts again throughout the year. Hopefully he does stop by from time to time. He is famous now so who knows. He mentioned something about posting here but said I would have to pay him. Waiting to see what he charges.

:)

Thank you guys for the positive feedback, Im glad you enjoyed it!

As for you Max....the front page of JN now resembles the yellow pages, and Im the sellout, WTF!?!? My demands are as such.... $20 per post, and I want another one of those free lap dances you put me on to the last time we saw each other...As they say in "the biz"....Ass, Gas or Cash,nobody post's for free!

Thank you guys for the positive feedback, Im glad you enjoyed it!

As for you Max....the front page of JN now resembles the yellow pages, and Im the sellout, WTF!?!? My demands are as such.... $20 per post, and I want another one of those free lap dances you put me on to the last time we saw each other...As they say in "the biz"....Ass, Gas or Cash,nobody post's for free!

I never called you a sell out. :-P I may have thought it but I never said it out loud. Big difference.

Just let me know when you want to start sponsoring the JK Podcast. I might be able to fit you in. :)

BZ

Sure no problem just send me the rate sheet again. I think I misplaced it. :-P

Actually will you let us run a commercial? JoeBaby are you listening, I might need your help here.

Sure no problem just send me the rate sheet again. I think I misplaced it. :-P

Actually will you let us run a commercial? JoeBaby are you listening, I might need your help here.

Rate sheet will be ready by fall. I will get you in though at a "friends and family" rate.

Funny thing is, the subscribers have doubled since the end of the season.

Less is more.

BZ

Archived