Pitt Radio Reporting The Jets Signed Plax

Jet_Flunkie

My buddy who lives in Pittsburgh just sent me a text message. Said the local sports talk show reported that the Jets agreed in principal with Plaxico.

THIS IS UNCONFIRMED. Just wanted to pass it along.

WTF!! You post this sh*t somewhere else and get hosed for posting an unreported BS "my friend told me" thread and decide to do it again here. Hey, newsflash, we are here at this site because we have gotten so tired of BS antics just like this running rampant at JI. Tom or Max, I am making my first demand that you delete a thread!!

WTF!! You post this Sh#t somewhere else and get hosed for posting an unreported BS "my friend told me" thread and decide to do it again here. Hey, newsflash, we are here at this site because we have gotten so tired of BS antics just like this running rampant at JI. Tom or Max, I am making my first demand that you delete a thread!!

I second that. Delete this BS.

Some idiot reported this on JI.

If it is true and it's Bradway's way of making it up to us that we've missed out on Lamont, Fergy, Pat Williams, and Jonas Jenning within a span of less than than 24 hours by signing an over-rated glorified #2 to a huge contract, then Terry should thrown out of a plane without a parachute.

This off-season has rapidly took a downhill turn in the past ten minutes.

Nothing on a Google news search and Burress is in articles 14 minutes old. It makes zero sense anyway -that tithead is going to want major cabbage and for what? Please say it aint so TB

Some idiot reported this on JI.

If it is true and it's Bradway's way of making it up to us that we've missed out on Lamont, Fergy, Pat Williams, and Jonas Jenning within a span of less than than 24 hours by signing an over-rated glorified #2 to a huge contract, then Terry should thrown out of a plane without a parachute.

This off-season has rapidly took a downhill turn in the past ten minutes.

It's probably the same idiot that posted it here.

My buddy who lives in Pittsburgh just sent me a text message. Said the local sports talk show reported that the Jets agreed in principal with Plaxico.

THIS IS UNCONFIRMED. Just wanted to pass it along.

My friend told me I sent 200 PM's

SHOW ME THE PROOF! :roll: :twisted:

I'll take Bob's advice and lock it for a few hours. You never know. As for banning the user, I would defend him by saying Pittsburgh sports radio is notoriously awful and will run with every rumor ever. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll also move this to "Water Sports" until we hear something more. Cool?

Archived