Free agency tracker - who's still available

Sperm Edwards

Interesting to see Mike Doss sitting there without a team. Did something happen to him? He was a pretty decent safety but it looks like he's only played a handful of games with the Vikings.

Ty Law still looking for a job- Pats

Don't see it happening. If it does it will be after just before training camp when he realizes that he's not all that anymore and needs to seriously lower his demands.

I saw that also. I won't force you to look at all the other correct ones.

:rl: That's what I was thinking. Considering how much info is on there, if that's the only screwup they had they're doing pretty damn good.

I wonder when Law is going to make up his mind on whether to join the Pats or Jets. My money has him landing in New England, but something must be holding him up. Maybe his decision is harder than we all thought?

I'd pick up Aaron Moorhead in a second.

I wonder when Law is going to make up his mind on whether to join the Pats or Jets. My money has him landing in New England, but something must be holding him up. Maybe his decision is harder than we all thought?

I'd pick up Aaron Moorhead in a second.

It's all about his ego. He thinks he's worth about 10 times what he actually is. As soon as he realizes that he'll finish his career in New England.

Don't see it happening. If it does it will be after just before training camp when he realizes that he's not all that anymore and needs to seriously lower his demands.

Ty Law is a future HOF that will go down wearing a Jets uniform.

That's what he'll be remember for.

Ty Law is a future HOF that will go down wearing a Jets uniform.

That's what he'll be remember for.

:rl: Yeah, I'm sure they'll never remember those huge plays he made in the playoffs and the Super Bowls for the Patriots. :rl::rl::rl::rl:

if jets get ty law and dont release barrett ill be pissed to much money for corners and to many old ones

I think the only thing keeping Barrett on the roster right now is that he technically hasn't been beaten out for the starting job. There's no need to push off the last $800K of his amortized bonus money to 2009. We're still comfortably under the cap with even more room when he's gone; I'd rather have the extra $ next year.

:rl: That's what I was thinking. Considering how much info is on there, if that's the only screwup they had they're doing pretty damn good.

One screw up would be having Hobson as still being available,but having him as a cornerback counts as two screw ups.

How about this CB I found ... we gotta have him! He can cover all the big WR's for sure. He has the size we need!

Darrion Scott CB RFA 6'3" 289 4th Season Vikings :rl:

Well, he does have a knack for putting bags over people's heads..

How bout a flier on Malcolm Floyd 6'5" 2nd year guy

He's no Marcus Henry. Don't you know? Marcus Henry out of f'ing Kansas and his one year wonder statistics are going to lead him to the same type of career that Plaxico Burress has had. The guy is solid! :lol:

Archived